Madeline Hulsey

Birmingham, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About Madeline Hulsey

Madeline Hulsey is a freelance hair and makeup artist based out of Hoover, Alabama. She has mastered the craft of creating the perfect look, particularly for weddings. Madeline Hulsey has been featured in Alabama Weddings magazine, a testament of her talent and experience level. She understands the importance of looking and feeling unstoppable on your big day and wants to be a part of creating a unique look for couples.

Madeline Hulsey starts out by providing consultations. She is open to offering her services for not only you, but also your bridal party. Where there are group services, there will be group discounts. She can take care of your hair, whether it’s an updo, hair extensions, or blowout. When it comes to makeup, she can do airbrush, contour, fake lashes, and more. Other services include:

• Hair trials

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 01/06/2018

Madeline is a hardworking professional of the highest caliber. Her in-depth expertise in hair and makeup coupled with an unflappable temperament set her apart from other stylists. I live in Washington ... Read more DC, but got married in my hometown of Birmingham and Madeline was very communicative and went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and last minute requests. We started very early in the morning and Madeline and her team showed up on time, ready to get to work, and with incredibly sunny dispositions. She made 7 bridesmaids, the MOB, the MOG, and the bride look and feel like supermodels. Madeline is friendly, warm and kind - I wish I could get married again just so she could do my glam!

S
Serah

Married on 12/29/2018

Everything you could ever ask for!

Madeline is probably the most talented yet humble person I have ever met! The trial was amazing and my wedding day was even better! I had seven in my bridal party, plus myself and my mother - Madeline ... Read more and her two helpers took their time and made sure everyone of us looked our best and were so happy with the way we looked! One of my bridesmaids had a terrible case of morning sickness and they were so patient when she would have to get up and take a minute. My mother couldn’t have been happier with the way she looked - and she’s a tough one to please! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to madeline and her group - I cannot thank them enough. ❤️❤️❤️

C
Christi

Married on 01/27/2018

Madeline and her team were awesome! Madeline was very accommodating and flexible with our schedule and number of people for hair and makeup. We had originally planned for only the bridal party, but ... Read more we were so impressed at the trial run appointment that we decided to add both Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom!