Madeline Manor

Kyle, Texas · View map

About Madeline Manor

Madeline Manor is a stately mansion situated right in Kyle, Texas. Even though you and your guests will be near both Austin and San Antonio, you will feel sequestered away from the city while staying at this beautiful and nature-filled venue. Here, couples will discover the Blanco River valley and receive the opportunity to not only exchange their vows here, but also host their bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and reception here as well. Regardless of your wedding style, Madeline Manor will provide you with the perfect backdrop to create your dream ceremony and celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
At Madeline Manor, couples are able to invite up to 150 of their friends and family to join them in their indoor, covered outdoor, or uncovered outdoor site of choice. Inside the manor, you will be able to experience elegance right from the moment you enter the foyer and view the grand staircase. Once inside, you can enjoy this sophisticated space with your guests on your wedding day. The property also features conveniences such as a catering prep kitchen and modifiable/ flex space for you to use. If you would prefer to exchange your vows overlooking the Blanco River or the surrounding rolling hills, you are more than welcome to create your dream wedding and reception outdoors. The landscaped grounds provide the perfect mixture of nature and beauty. For interesting backdrops and a bit of visual interest, many of the outdoor sites also contain features like fountains.

To ensure your wedding day runs smoothly, the team can provide you with services like setup and cleanup. All-inclusive packages are another option for couples. Allowing couples to be able to choose their own vendors is important to the team at Madeline Manor. They want to ensure that everything meets your needs and desires. Other services that you can choose from include the following:

• Bridal suite

15 Madeline Manor Reviews

F
Felicia Lord

Married on 07/04/2019

Truly a fairytale wedding at Madeline Manor!

Regina and Madeline Manor truly gave us a fairy tale wedding! I had contacted many venues but the very first time I spoke with Regina, I knew she was the right person to plan and host our wedding. My ... Read more My husband really wanted to get married on July 4th, so we had only 6 weeks to plan everything! And since this would be a small ceremony (only 10 people), we wanted to do this on a budget. I didn’t know the first thing about planning a wedding, but in talking with Regina, I was immediately put at ease because I could tell she was gifted at planning weddings (or any events) and had everything I would need for a beautiful wedding! Madeline Manor is gorgeous! Its spacious with many rooms for everything you will need for any type or size event. The interior design is a classic style featuring dark, espresso wood flooring and an eye-catching grand, spiral staircase. Although Regina and Madeline Manor hold all types and sizes of events, they had recently decided to start offering “elopement packages”. This was precisely what we were looking for! She prepared 3 elopement package proposals for us to choose from, each tier with a different level of offerings. She laid out what offerings came with each package, allowing for certain choices. She made herself available by phone, email and even an in person visit to see the venue and work through details and finalize plans. Regina and Madeline Manor took care of every detail from décor to food to event timing, photos and even music! They made this process so easy, all we had to do was pick what we wanted and they made it happen!! The day of the event, when I saw the décor and food it was more stunning than I could have imagined. She and the staff really exceeded our expectations. We will never forget them and will always be grateful! It really felt as though we were celebrating with family as they seemed as excited and happy for us as we were! Regina and her staff are warm, friendly and generous people who are easy to work with and are eager to help. Madeline Manor is perfect place for a wedding, small or large!!!

P
Patricia Miller

Married on 05/07/2019

Reception of her dreams!!

I discovered Madeline Manor when we had a last minute venue change 10 days prior to my daughter's wedding. Originally, we had planned an outdoor reception at our home but the possibility of rain ... Read more prompted us to look for a venue last minute. When I drove thru the gates into Madeline Manor, I was struck by the beauty of the natural surroundings as well as how quiet the location was - no road noise!!! Regina (the owner) met me at the front door and within the first five minutes I knew without a doubt that this was the location for us!! Regina was warm and friendly, gracious and patient answering all my questions and giving me a tour of the grounds. I returned a few days later with the bride and her wedding planner in tow. Again, Regina was patient and full of ideas on how to make my daughter's dream reception come true. Regina was prompt returning phone calls and emails as well. On the day of the reception, I had complete trust and confidence in Regina and her staff, and she didn't disappoint! Our guests wined and dined and danced under the Texas stars, and Regina Peek and Madeline Manor sparkled as much as the starts!!! Both the bride and myself whole hardly and happily recommend Madeline Manor and Regina Peek!!!

P
Paulette

Event date: 05/01/2018

Beautiful setting that lends a touch of elegance for our rehearsal dinner. Regina was professional, attentive to all details. She knew the questions to ask and delivered everything she promised , plus ... Read more plus others details we would have overlooked. I would not hesitate to use this venue again , especially if Regina is still at the helm!