Madeline McCue Makeup

Santa Fe, NM · View map

About Madeline McCue Makeup

Madeline McCue Makeup

M.A.C. certified, airbrush specialist servicing Santa Fe,NM. Madeline is highly skilled and keeps abreast of all current trends in the beauty industry while providing the utmost in respect and customer service. Let's have fun making your special day that much more memorable!

8 Reviews for Madeline McCue Makeup

8 Madeline McCue Makeup Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

I didn't want to have to rush around town to get ready on my wedding day, so I knew I'd want someone to come to my home to do my hair and makeup. Madeline was happy to provide BOTH of these services ... Read more at my home and did an AMAZING job. She was quick and efficient at replicating the picture of the hair style I wanted, and very sensitive and adaptive with my makeup seeing I have very pale skin. She made me look stunning in the comfort of my own home, and is a very pleasant person to work with!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/15/2018

Very professional and flexible!

Madeline McCue did both a trial for my daughter and me and hair and makeup on the wedding day for 9 ladies. All of the staff were friendly, professional and knowledgeable and could do any type of updo ... Read more updo and makeup requested! Everyone looked beautiful throughout the night. Thanks to my wedding planner, Alena Swanson, for the recommendation!

J
Jocelyn

Married on 09/01/2018

Madeline was incredible to work with - I cannot recommend her enough! I originally opted to work with her because of her reasonable prices - but she really listened to my style choices and preferences ... Read more before starting hair and make-up services and preformed all services on-site which was super convenient and low stress. I am not a typical 'girly-girl' and don't usually wear much make up, but she made me feel absolutely beautiful while still looking and feeling like myself! PHENOMENAL.