Madison August Event & Design

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Madison August Event & Design

Madison August Event & Design is a professional wedding and event planner based in Portland, Oregon. This wedding planner is passionate about helping their clients create a day that is truly special to them. Madison August Event & Design will ensure that your specific vision for your special day is expertly executed on your behalf so you can focus on celebrating with friends and family.

Madison August Event & Design offers a variety of event planning packages and services for you to choose from. If you only need a little help pulling all the details together, this wedding planner offers partial planning and day-of coordination services. For those who needs help organizing all aspects of your wedding, Madison August Event & Design offers packages that include full service planning of your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and more.

2 Reviews for Madison August Event & Design

2 Madison August Event & Design Reviews

sayantika
sayantika

Married on 11/03/2018

If you want to enjoy your day to fullest she is the goto person

I was almost lost in my wedding planning when I met Madison and she took care of every little details. Not only she took care of how I wanted my wedding but she weaved the picture with me and made it ... Read more look like a fairy tale. She got me all my other vendors through her contact, my florist, catering and they were all wonderful to work with. If you want to be in the best hands she is the person you need

G
Gina Johnson

Married on 09/15/2018

Low-stress wedding, despite some rain!

Madison was great! I hired her as my day-of coordinator, and she ended up driving up to the Seattle area from Portland the night before so she could also attend the rehearsal dinner. I wasn't even ... Read more sure we needed a rehearsal, but having her there was extremely helpful for getting my family and friends on the same page and she figured out the timing/spacing we needed for the walk down the aisle pretty much on the first try. She took care of decorating, including making some weather-related judgment calls, so that I had a pretty much stress-free day. I'm sure there were little things I forgot, but she took care of them easily and kept everything moving along. Everything looked beautiful and felt organized throughout the day itself, and I know my guests had a great time! I will say that I'm a pretty extensive planner to begin with, so Madison maybe had less to do than she would at some weddings. That said, I'm completely confident that she could have handled a much more challenging day and am totally satisfied with my decision to hire her.

Madison August Event & Design FAQ