Madison Ave Specialty Cakes

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Madison Ave Specialty Cakes

Madison Ave Specialty Cakes creates cakes for all occasions, specializing in one-of-a-kind wedding cakes and extraordinary special event cakes. When you are looking for a dazzling centerpiece for your next special occasion, and an ordinary cake just won't do, give us a call at 412-364-3287 or email us at info@madisonavecakes.com.

4 Reviews for Madison Ave Specialty Cakes

4 Madison Ave Specialty Cakes Reviews

K
Kate

Married on 06/30/2018

The best tasting and beautiful cake! Nancy was easy to work with and totally accommodating when I had a last minute change. Read more The best tasting and beautiful cake! Nancy was easy to work with and totally accommodating when I had a last minute change.

L
Lindsey

Married on 11/07/2015

Nancy is incredible. It's difficult to find a wedding cake bakery that can provide you with fantastic artistic designs with high quality flavor. This bakery was able to do both. My family has used ... Read more this bakery many times in the past for other events, and even though my venue charged me more to bring in an "outside" baker, it was well worth the money. I brought to Nancy a picture I found on Pinterest of a Great Gatsby inspired cake, and she nailed the design! It looked exactly like the picture I gave her, and even slightly better :) Furthermore, the flavors are AMAZING. The almond cake and chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling are to die for. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding cake!

M
Medina

Married on 04/25/2015

Nancy is by far one of the best around. We booked with her a year in advance and were not disappointed one bit. Our dream cake became a reality with MASP. She was so helpful when it came to the design ... Read more and suggestions for the cake. I HIGHLY recommend the dark chocolate with vanilla pastry cream and fresh raspberries. It will blow your mind. The lemon/Chambord combo is also a nice tart winner. The Italian buttercream she makes is like velvet on your tounge. I cannot wait to get our anniversary cake next year and I will defiantly be a return customer. You also cant beat the price. She is also very good to anyone in the military.