Madison Elle Photo

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Madison Elle Photo

Madison Elle Photo is a wedding photography company based in Salt Lake City, Utah and Seattle, Washington that captures those authentic and raw moments. If you enjoy organic photography and earth toned images, then Madison Elle is the perfect match for you and your special day.

Madison Elle Photo loves to capture those genuine emotions, making sure that you and your loved one look good and completely natural in each photo. They offer customizable wedding coverage and packages so that they can create timeless images that suit your individual needs and perfectly showcase the beauty of your love. These are the services they offer:

estination weddings

G
    Featured
    Gabby

Married on 05/23/2015

Mady is a great photographer who makes every effort to deliver you the pictures you are looking for. She has the best coloring on pictures and will make you look your best. Sometimes getting photos ... Read more taken can be awkward, but not with her! She is super nice and laid back. I would recommend her to anyone. I was so happy with my photos, I know you will be too. She is also responsive to texts/questions you may have and listens to what you want. She is the best!

Shayauna
    Shayauna Brumm

Married on 04/27/2019

Madison is everything I could dream of in a photographer!

Picking Madison as our photographer was the best decision ever. I was so picky and so worried going into picking my wedding photographer! This was the one area I cared about the most. I could not be ... Read more happier with my decision to have Madison part of our day. When my husband and I met her, we were instantly so comfortable with her and felt like best friend. She is so approachable and I felt like I could ask her for anything. She always responded so fast to my question and got our pictures back to us so fast! I was so happy to see her on our wedding day because I felt close to her. She has the best personality and was so fun to be with! We love her!!! She captured everything I wanted on our wedding day. She was everything I could dream of in a photographer! I would use her over and over and over again.

T
    Tanner Call

Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible.

Madison was awesome! She was super kind and fun to be with. She knew what we wanted in our photos, and was so accommodating. The best part is how quickly she got our photos back to us. Read more Madison was awesome! She was super kind and fun to be with. She knew what we wanted in our photos, and was so accommodating. The best part is how quickly she got our photos back to us.