Madison Marie Films

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About Madison Marie Films

Madison Marie Films is a videography and photography business based in Louisville, Kentucky, that has a passion for shooting weddings. They love to capture those vulnerable, joyous, and unique moments between two people, making sure that they take the stress off you as they work to make that whirlwind of emotion into beautiful imagery.

Madison Marie Films uses a natural and simple storytelling style to create one of a kind photos and films that show off your personality and your love for each other. These are the services they offer in their packages:

• Full wedding day coverage — ceremony, reception

P
    Featured
    Paige

Married on 10/07/2017

Madison was beyond amazing at capturing the highlights of our big day! She was extremely professional and has such a kind heart. She worked well with my wild and crazy babies (2&10months at the time) ... Read more as well as with my hard to work with husband (when it comes to pictures). I HIGHLY recommend Madison to video-graph your big day! She exceeded my expectations and I now have a video to forever look back on and show my babies when they are older which is just priceless

B
    Brittany

Married on 03/03/2018

I wasn’t planning to get a video of our wedding because of how much they cost. I am so happy I did though! It turned out amazing and Madison was great! Read more I wasn’t planning to get a video of our wedding because of how much they cost. I am so happy I did though! It turned out amazing and Madison was great!!

Madison Marie Films FAQ