Maddie Kay Photography

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Maddie Kay Photography

Maddie Kay Photography is a wedding photography business based in Asheville, North Carolina that specializes in mountain weddings and destination elopements. Their style is earthy, fun and heart-felt. They are here to take meaninful photos of ALL COUPLES. They strive to capture beautiful moments that matter.

The goal of Maddie Kay Photography is to catch authentic images that are dreamy and one-of-a-kind. No two love stories are the same so why should your images? With an immense passion for photography and videography, they are able to document each moment to convey a couple’s love story. This wedding photographer offers the following services:

• Full day coverage
  • Complete access of digital wedding gallery
  • Full print release rights

Featured
Abigail Kent

Married on 07/14/2019

Maddie is amazing!

Maddie captured our wedding day in a way that was more than we could have ever hoped for! From the planning process, it was clear that Maddie’s focus was on making sure it was our perfect day. She ... Read more helped me formulate our timeline but ensured it was reflective of the photos most important to us. Throughout the day, she was helpful and joyful. She wrangled our family and friends and was never jolted if things didn’t go as planned. Numerous guests commented on how easy she made gathering people for photos and flexibly handling changes in the day. We received the gallery this week, and we were overwhelmed by how perfectly they captured both the candid excitement and treasured family photos of the day. These will be treasured forever. Thank you so much, Maddie! I cannot recommend her enough.

D
Drew Myers

Getting married on 02/29/2020

Expert photographer who creates a wonderful experience!

I booked Maddie Kay, on short notice, to capture my proposal at the Biltmore Estate. Not only was she able to work me into her schedule, but she made a few specific recommendations regarding location ... Read more and timing of the proposal that truly made the moment perfect. Her responsiveness as I was planning the final details, and her expertise in capturing the emotions we were feeling at the moment, resulted in a wonderful experience and photos that we will cherish forever!

J
Jordan

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!

Madison Roberts Photography was incredible! We came from Indiana and randomly found her website and decided to give it a try. She scheduled us for a sunrise engagement photoshoot on a hike we picked ... Read more out outside of Asheville and we were absolutely blown away with the views, madison's warm and fun personality, and how amazing the pictures turned out! I couldn't be happier as this was the best part of our trip to asheville! I'd give her a 10 out of 5 stars!!! Definitely book with her if you are looking for photos in the area! Your expectations will be greatly exceeded! :)