Madison Turners

Madison, Wisconsin · View map

About Madison Turners

Madison Turners Inc. is a wedding reception venue in Madison, Wisconsin, that provides you with as much flexibility as you need in order to make your dreams come true. This indoor banquet hall is perfect for couples aiming to have a classic style wedding. The staff as Madison Turners wants to help make your dreams come true by ensuring you have what you need to turn your perfect vision into a reality.

Facilities and Capacity

Madison Turners Inc. can comfortably sit up to 300 guests in their banquet hall (with a guest minimum of 100 people). Since there’s only the one event space, your wedding will be the only event on the property that day, allowing you as much privacy from the public as possible. Couples have the option to rent and use a room adjacent to the banquet hall that has the perfect amount of space for members of the wedding party to prepare for the event.

Madison Turners Inc. has ample parking and shuttle services available for you and your guests. As a one-level building, they’re handicap-accessible and have four handicap parking spots with access to the main entrance. Madison Turners can provide couples space for engagement parties and receptions during both their peak season (April through September) and off-peak season (October through February) months. The staff offers couples an array of services, including event planning, event rentals, in-house bar, liability insurance, set-up, and wireless internet. Barware, glassware, and linens are available for couples to use, as well as a selection of event items:

• Audio equipment
  • Lighting
  • Photobooth
  • Tables

Other Services

The in-house bar and bartenders at Madison Turners Inc. are licensed and able to give a champagne toast at your reception. Couples can choose between a cash or open bar that serves house beers, liquors, and wines; premium liquor; signatures drinks; and specialty beers and wines.

2 Reviews for Madison Turners

2 Madison Turners Reviews

A
Alicia

Married on 08/16/2014

I recently had my wedding reception at turner hall (8-16-14). I worked with Deb Lovelace and she was amazing! She was very open to the ideas I wanted to do,decoration wise, and always responded to me ... Read more in a timely manner when I had questions or concerns. I loved how I was able to come in to decorate the banquet hall two days prior to my wedding. As well as being able to decorate how I wanted with lights, drapes, candles, ect. During our reception Deb was there to help with anything we needed help with, which I appreciated a lot! Definitely would recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for a reception hall.

User5109445

2+ years ago

The reasons I chose this venue were because it could accommodate my 300 person guest list, I was not spending a big chunk of my budget on the space itself and because it had the Gymnastics Gym ... Read more available for our children guests. The gym was a huge plus. Our parent guests said that it was just perfect and the kids had a great time. The rental rate was very reasonable along with the bar prices. They also had a perfect space if you want to go the buffet route. And something our guests loved is that no one had to move when it was time to dance!

Madison Turners FAQ