Madrigano Marina Shores

Kenosha, WI · View map

About Madrigano Marina Shores

If you're looking for a beautiful and picturesque venue for your wedding, you've come to the right place. You can have an unforgettable wedding at Madrigrano Marina Shores. Contact Dan to help you get started on planning your perfect wedding day - from the event planning, entertainment assistance, linens, florists, technical needs, to your food - we'll handle everything to bring your dream wedding vision to reality!

Offering three unique event rooms, you can find the right setting for your special day. With hand- painted murals, 40-foot ceilings, romantic Italian architecture and over 16,000 square feet of usable event space, you’ll be amazed by the elegance of our ballroom.

Built in 1915, this historic former Kenosha Eagles Club is now the site of Madrigrano Marina Shores Banquet Facility, a family-owned and operated business. Located in the heart of Kenosha's downtown area across the street from beautiful Lake Michigan.

2 Reviews for Madrigano Marina Shores

2 Madrigano Marina Shores Reviews

J
Justin Franciose

Married on 02/09/2019

Great venue!

My band, One Night Band, recently performed at a wedding held at Marina Shores. The ballroom was beautiful and the staff was really on point to make the event special for all involved. This is ... Read more definitely a great place to have a memorable evening!

S
Samantha

Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of this venue or of Mark. My husband and I had both our ceremony and reception here. Mark was the best to work with. He gave me his cell phone number the first time we met ... Read more and made it very clear I could call him whenever with any questions. I never felt like a bother when I called him. He always answered the phone and gave great advice. Mark has so many years of experience. He will left you do what you want, but he really knows what works. He also runs the food - makes it himself. We got tons of compliments on the food! He doesn't do tastings so I know it can make people nervous, but everyone raved about the food! Also, Mark was there while we were setting up and noticed I didn't really have any cupcake stands, he went in the back and found some someone had left for me to use. Above and beyond in every way! Price is great too. By far the best price we found in the area. Lastly, I can't leave out the building! It is such a cool space. Might be deceiving on the outside, but it's history and character are amazing. I had the perfect wedding and probably 90% of the reason was our decision to go with this venue!

Madrigano Marina Shores FAQ