Mae Michienzie

Forestdale, MA · View map

About Mae Michienzie

Over 12+ years experience as a professional makeup artist and aesthetician. Trained and certified by some of the top artist in the U.S., extensive product knowledge in over 20+ cosmetic and skin care lines, you are always in good hands. Known for ethereal makeup artistry, impeccable attention to detail and of course skin looking and feeling like skin. This is extremely important on one of the most important days of your life. A bride should look like herself only feeling more beautiful and confident than she already is.

15 Reviews for Mae Michienzie

15 Mae Michienzie Reviews

Sierra
Sierra Brown

Married on 09/15/2018

Mae is an amazing make up artist !!

I’d like to take a minute and thank Mae for her amazing work. She is such a genuinely nice and talented woman. She made me not only look beautiful but feel so flawless on my wedding day! You can trust ... Read more trust her, and you will be glad you did. Such an easy decision. PS! She does great facials as well! Her prices as VERY reasonable. My bridmaids were beyond pleased with her work. 5 stars ⭐️

E
Elaine

Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect make-up for a perfect day

Mae made our wedding day. From our trial to our wedding day, she was accommodating and professional. We loved the all natural products and that Mae listened to what we wanted, how we wanted it. Highly ... Read more recommend. Thank you, Mae!

A
Amy

Married on 06/09/2018

Mae is a true artist and definitely one of the best in the business. She did the make-up for myself and my bridal party, and we all looked stunning. Her work is really classy and tasteful, and she ... Read more really listens to what you want because she genuinely wants you to feel comfortable in the make-up you'll be wearing. I asked for a more natural look since I generally don't wear any makeup -- she understood exactly what I was looking for and absolutely nailed it. She's also just super fun to be around, and it's easy to see how much she loves what she does. I really can't say enough good things and would highly recommend Mae to everyone. Also as a side note, I had my hair done by the salon Mae works with, and they were also really, really amazing! Everything was perfect. I can't imagine working with a better hair&makeup team for my wedding.