Maestro Music DJ Service

Streetsboro, Ohio · View map

About Maestro Music DJ Service

I have over twelve years of experience as a master of ceremonies and DJ. I know how stressful planning for a wedding can be, don't worry I have you covered. The DJ may be the most important part of ensuring everything will run smoothly. I expect you to enjoy your big day while I'll take care of the dance floor.

I believe in a personal approach to each and every event. Just as no two people are completely alike, neither are any two events. It is my goal to work with you at every step to ensure that your special day is just what you’ve envisioned. I commit several hours of prep work for your event to ensure that your event will be a success.

For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/maestromusicdj/

3 Reviews for Maestro Music DJ Service

3 Maestro Music DJ Service Reviews

M
Mary

Married on 06/17/2017

Stuart did a wonderful job coordinating with me for my wedding. He asked me what type of music I wanted for a good period of time working out what kind of music I do like and don’t like. I made sure I ... Read more I told him specific songs I did like and those were all played at perfect times. It lifted up my spirits during our reception dinner. I am very pleased with his service!!

S
Stephen

Married on 09/21/2013

Maestro Music DJ and DJ Stu were an awesome hit at our wedding. DJ Stu was very friendly and extremely accomadating. Everyone was very pleased and the music played was what we had requested. Our ... Read more wedding and reception were outside and i was very pleased with the sound and equipment that he had making the night a memory for all to keep with them forever.

User5374653

2+ years ago

DJ Stu spent a lot of time setting up and making sure the sound was optimal. We really appreciate the effort that he put in. Read more DJ Stu spent a lot of time setting up and making sure the sound was optimal. We really appreciate the effort that he put in.

Maestro Music DJ Service FAQ