MAG Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About MAG Photography

MAG Photography is a photojournalistic style wedding photographer based out of San Antonio, Texas. Owner Mayra will capture every special moment and detail of your special day, and give you stunning images to look back on and cherish for years to come.

Experience

Mayra has been in the photography industry for over 15 years, starting as a photographer at a local studio when she was 19. She later moved on to freelance photography while in business school.

MAG Photography offers many services for a seamless and memorable experience. The wedding photography services Mayra provides include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination and travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Second shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services

MAG Photography also offers many ways to preserve your wedding memories. The wedding photography items she provides include:

• Albums

D
Featured
Denice

Married on 12/09/2017

Captured our Love & more!

It was an absolute pleasure to work with MAG Photography from our engagment shoot to our beautiful wedding day and now for family photos Mayra has captured our love and was always so accomodating! ... Read more Every timeline and meeting regarding a shoot and wedding was coordinated professionally and her eye for photography will truly capture your best. We can’t thank her enough for our beautiful photos!!!

M
Mackenzie

Married on 04/07/2019

Great experience!

I loved having Mayra and her team for my wedding! They were very professional and I have loved all of the photos I have seen so far for my sneak peak. I’m so glad I chose this team for my photography ... Read more and videography! The package was such a great cost for both photos and a video!

MAG Photography FAQ