Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering

Upland, CA · View map

About Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering

Magdaleno's is a family owned and operated banquet hall and catering company. We pride ourselves in creating the finest French & Italian cuisine with only the freshest of ingredients. Let our professional pastry chef wow your guests with not just beauitful cakes but delicious ones. Our facility is decorated in a classic, elegant setting and adorned with large chandeliers to illuminate your reception. Both of our rooms feature full bars and our Intimate Room incorporates a patio as well. The Magdaleno's family is fully committed to providing your wedding guests with not just 5 star food but 5 star service.

6 Reviews for Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering

6 Magdaleno's Banquets & Catering Reviews

C
Christine

Event date: 09/13/2014

All I can say is AMAZING.... Everybody loved the food and French pastries. They delivered all that was promised and more. I have been telling all my friends about this venue. The decor is beautiful.I ... Read more I plan on hosting another function next year in the larger room. A fantastic family that runs the venue!

R
Ramon

Event date: 08/23/2014

Everything was as promised. I was pleased with how the night flew smoothly and without any hitches. I was very happy with the food, the service, the way last minute details were handled, and how all ... Read more my concerns were addressed.

B
Brizeida

Married on 08/16/2014

Working with Maritza and all her associates was wonderful. Our wedding and reception was perfect. Read more Working with Maritza and all her associates was wonderful. Our wedding and reception was perfect.