Magdiel Sanchez Photography

Bronx, NY · View map

About Magdiel Sanchez Photography

I am a New York City Wedding Photographer. I specialize in array of photography styles such as documentary, portraiture, traditional, and the list goes on. My goal is to create memories for others and capture their true and inner being. Your photos will have a variety of artistic shots, candid shots and traditional shots.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please contact us to set up a consultation. You can reach me at magdiel.sanchez@gmail.com or by calling 917-796-7754.

Thank you.

7 Reviews for Magdiel Sanchez Photography

7 Magdiel Sanchez Photography Reviews

F
FRANCIS

Married on 04/24/2015

Magdiel was amazing.. Sometimes we didn't even notice him because he's so light skinned, its almost as if he blended in with the wind. He was super professional and fun to be around. Read more Magdiel was amazing.. Sometimes we didn't even notice him because he's so light skinned, its almost as if he blended in with the wind. He was super professional and fun to be around.

J
Julia & Alfredo

Married on 09/20/2014

Magdiel Sanchez Photography was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. A very professional team that made us feel very comfortable on one of the most important days of our lives. The quality ... Read more of the work was beyond our expectations. We look forward to working with them again. Thank you so much for giving 200% on our day!!!

User4438340

2+ years ago

Let me start by saying this review is long over due. Magdiel has photographed our engagement session and our wedding in New York. His work is absolutely amazing. I'm truly thankful he was available to ... Read more capture these moments and provide my family and I with everlasting memories. We are thrilled to be flying him out to our new hometown in Florida for our maternity shoot. He has a great eye!