Magenta Wedding Photography

Hermitage, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Magenta Wedding Photography

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Scott, the photographer behind Magenta.

The story that leads us up to the wedding day is the first thing I would love to know. I love moments. The wedding day, family and friends come together. It's really fun to photograph! Candids + Art Portraits. I would love to hear about your love story!

The bride walks down the aisle. Everyone stands, skips a breath, full of love and admiration. She sees her world, just a few steps away...

I consider all weddings presented.

•Meet face to face when possible. It's great to feel the excitement in the future bride's personality. This is a great time to speak about timelines and what a bride might consider.

•Engagement Portraits

•Digital files. I edit 3 versions of each chosen client selected final edit. Real color, black and white, and client or photographers choice. With all final edits, you also get all first preview photos.

•One event per day. I give every bit of attention to detail and the wants and needs of the bride and groom.

•Destination /Travel

•Two Photographers

•Custom Heirloom Albums

•Boudoir Portraits

•A slideshow that presents the first previews. Online store to purchase photos. This great for friends and family!

•Couples Interview :)

I would love to send you a quote! I need the price or range of what you want to spend on a photographer.

7 Reviews for Magenta Wedding Photography

7 Magenta Wedding Photography Reviews

A
Allison

Married on 02/16/2019

Love My Engagement Photos!

The absolute best! More than willing to work with our schedule. Puts in the extra time to be early and get absolutely every shot you could want! Great at finding nice locations and excellent poses. ... Read more The pictures couldn’t have been better!! We have already highly recommended Magenta Wedding Photography to our friends who will be using him, and we couldn’t recommend him more highly!!

B
Brittany

Married on 11/21/2018

Wedding photography

Choosing Magenta Wedding Photography to photograph our wedding was hands down the best decision my husband and I made in our planning process. Scott was attentive from the very first email through ... Read more creating our wedding day photography timeline, delivery of our gorgeous photos, and designing our beautiful wedding album. No detail was overlooked. We loved our photographer, He was so creative and fun. We had a blast at our engagement session and our family absolutely loved him on our wedding day. I can't say enough about Magenta Wedding Photography, Scott made our day stress free and fun. I recommend Scott to everyone, He’s the best!

L
Luke O

Married on 09/15/2018

We recommend Scott!

We had an amazing experience with Scott. Scott was so personable and really cared about us and capturing our wedding day. He spent *a lot* of time getting to know us and then learning our personality ... Read more and style in order to match his photography to us. His photos are of excellent quality, and his personality and flexibility made us glad that we chose him as our wedding photographer! You won't be sorry if you go with Scott. We would recommend him to anyone.