Mager Designs

Toledo, OH · View map

About Mager Designs

Mager Designs specializes in custom lighting and decor for weddings and other special events.

Their ability to do custom designs allows them to fabricate almost anything imaginable.

This professional team offers a sophisticated and creative artistic skill. They provide elegance that is cost efficient and the ambition to make your event a most memorable one!

19 Reviews for Mager Designs

19 Mager Designs Reviews

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 12/08/2018

Endless options, super easy to work with!

Mager Designs' lighting brought our wedding venue to life! They have endless design and rental options, and were super helpful throughout the entire process. Read more Mager Designs' lighting brought our wedding venue to life! They have endless design and rental options, and were super helpful throughout the entire process.

M
Marian

Married on 10/06/2018

My daughter will file an official review, I expressed my thanks on the website email minutes ago. Read more My daughter will file an official review, I expressed my thanks on the website email minutes ago.

D
Donna

Married on 09/15/2018

Brittany and Chris were on their A game for us. They did a impeccable job of decorating a 60 x 90 tent and and outside wedding. We have known Brittany for years but the job they did for us was ... Read more outstanding. They exceeded our expectations and they were worth every penny. Can't imagine the success of the wedding without them. They listened to everything we needed and were always there with suggestions. They accommodated every little thing that my daughter wanted. They went over and beyond what we needed to be the "perfect" wedding. They are in a class of their own. A+++++++