MAGGI BRIDAL

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About MAGGI BRIDAL

MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville is a unique and intimate bridal boutique in Asheville, North Carolina. This new boutique is the sister store to MAGGI BRIDAL Raleigh, one of the premier bridal shops in the region. They offer an extensive inventory of gowns, from classic and elegant to the modern bohemian style. No matter what type of gown you envision wearing on your wedding day, MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville can help you find the perfect fit.

MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville offers a variety of styles, specializing in modern elegance and bohemian looks (perfect for weddings in the Blue Ridge Mountains). All bridal shopping experienced are by appointment only to give brides the special attention they need when choosing the perfect gown. MAGGI BRIDAL Asheville also offers alterations and preservation services.

3 Reviews for MAGGI BRIDAL

3 MAGGI BRIDAL Reviews

S
Samantha

Getting married on 08/10/2019

I can't say enough wonderful things about Maggi Bridal. First, Hannah was absolutely amazing and made us feel so welcome and at home. Before my appointment they sent me a questionnaire that really ... Read more showed they were interested in helping me find exactly what I was looking for. When I arrived Hannah sat down with me to go over my answers and see if anything had changed. She was so helpful in steering me towards what I wanted style and budget wise while still encouraging me to try things I wasn't sure of just to know what I wanted. We loved having the whole boutique to ourselves and never felt rushed or pushed into liking a dress when it didn't feel right. I have already recommended Maggi Bridal to a few friends and would again and again!!

Megan
Megan Barnwell

Getting married on 07/09/2019

Amazing!!!

I had the most wonderful experience at Maggi Bridal! The space is so thoughtfully put together making it feel magical! Delaney did not make me feel rushed, I was able to take my time and enjoy the ... Read more experience. Delaney was wonderful and so helpful! I even found my dress on the first try! They also helped me find the perfect veil to match and made taking measurements easy and fun!!! I would 10/10 recommend this wonderful bridal shop for anyone looking for a one on one experience with knowledgeable, friendly service. They made us feel at home as soon as we walked in the door. asking if we’d like a beverage and to have a seat in their beautiful chairs. Delaney sat down with me before we tried on dresses and went over all my aspirations for my dream dress and made the experience stress free! Love this bridal shop!

S
Sadie

Married on 12/01/2018

I found my dream wedding dress at Maggi Bridal in Asheville! The entire appointment felt magical! Hannah is a true ray of sunshine! She made me feel like a rockstar from the very moment I walked in! ... Read more The gowns at Maggi’s are gorgeous, the atmosphere is so awesome, but most importantly the experience is fun, special, and memorable!

MAGGI BRIDAL FAQ