Maggiano's Little Italy - Boca Raton

Boca Raton, FL · View map

About Maggiano's Little Italy - Boca Raton

At Maggiano's, our beautiful private rooms have the warm and inviting old-world feel of 1940's Little Italy, yet with all of the modern amenities and functionality you would expect to meet all your wedding or rehearsal dinner dreams. With 4 private rooms we can accomodate 10-80 guests. Our culinary trained chefs prepare generous portions, which are made from scratch with only the freshest ingredients. Our signature is our family-style dining. The menu items are presented formally by our banquet staff and then passed between guests. The portions are unlimited so every guest gets as much as they like. You'll find that the family-style setup brings a sense of casual fun to the otherwise f ormal surroundings and fosters a great level of interaction among the attendees.

View Beautiful Weddings Celebrated at Maggianos Little Italy

7 Maggiano's Little Italy - Boca Raton Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 10/10/2010

We had a private room reserved for our 50 guest rehearsal dinner. The food was family style and there was SO MUCH! The bartenders were constantly walking around asking for our drink orders and filling ... Read more filling our wine glasses. The staff was amazing! Highly recommend this for your rehearsal or shower!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 06/19/2010

A restaurant was one of the last places I was thinking of having my wedding but I'm glad I did! The price and service was awesome! It completely fit into my budget and everyone enjoyed themselves. Read more A restaurant was one of the last places I was thinking of having my wedding but I'm glad I did! The price and service was awesome! It completely fit into my budget and everyone enjoyed themselves.

H
Lisa

Married on 06/12/2010

I have been a fan of Maggiano's for a little while now and never thought of using them for my wedding until I had to do some last minute wedding changes. I couldn't have imagined how well it turned ... Read more out! The prices are very fair and Chelsea the banquet manager was extremely helpful in all of our needs!