Maggiano's Little Italy

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Maggiano's Little Italy

The Maggiano’s family would be honored to be part of your special day. Our banquet halls are the perfect place to turn your dream wedding events into a reality. From the thrill of the engagement party to the magic of your wedding day, we work hard to make your journey down the aisle unforgettable.

9 Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

9 Maggiano's Little Italy Reviews

A
Alexis

Married on 11/05/2017

Amazing value, amazing service and delicious food! We had our reception here and everything turned our beautifully. Liane, Erin and their team worked tirelessly from beginning to end to make sure ... Read more everything was perfect. We had 80 people and the room held everyone with no problem. I recommend having your reception here!!

User3445488

2+ years ago

We worked with Amy at the Scottsdale location for catering our wedding and she was great! She was easy to get a hold of and even followed up with us after the wedding to make sure everything was the ... Read more way we wanted it. Maggiano's has so many options and their food is delicious. My husband and I were worried about how the food would taste being catered and it was just as good as if you were eating in the restaurant. Our guests loved the food and the options. The price was very reasonable for the amount of food we had at the wedding. We had 2 salads, 2 pastas, a chicken and a beef dish as well as mini italian desserts. We had so many leftovers even after guests went back for seconds! We would definitely recommend Maggiano's for any catering event!

Terra
Terra

Married on 04/06/2013

We had our own room to celebrate with our family and wedding party for our rehearsal dinner. The staff was very quick to get us our food and drinks. The food was excellent. I'm so glad I picked ... Read more Maggiano's.