Maggie J Photography

Orefield, PA · View map

About Maggie J Photography

Congrats on your engagement! Thank you for stopping by to look through my page. I hope you will also visit my site.

Your wedding photographs will stay with you forever, and your custom designed wedding album will become your family heirloom for generations to come. On your wedding day, I am there to capture the cherished memories for you as a couple, your families, and friends. I am dedicated to give you a story of your special day filled with emotions, love, laughter and all the details you worked so hard on for several months.

I use different styles to document your wedding day. You will have a mix of photojournalism, traditional portraits as well as casual candids and wedding day details. Having a second photographer with me allows for a well-rounded coverage of different moments. You will be able to relive your day fully every time to look through your photos.

I would love the opportunity to meet in person and speak with you about your wedding day and the photography you are looking for.

Contact Maggie:

610-570-8684

maggie@maggiejphotography.com

47 Reviews for Maggie J Photography

47 Maggie J Photography Reviews

V
Victoria

Married on 10/13/2018

Maggie is without a doubt one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. We made sure to have her for our engagement photos as well, which turned out better than I could have imagined and ... Read more Maggie did so well including our dog, Frank! We had a little surprise which resulted in us having to move our wedding date up 6 months and Maggie accommodated us flawlessly. She got every picture I wanted for our special day and really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I will forever recommend Maggie and her team!

L
Lu

Married on 07/28/2018

All around awesome!

Maggie was everything we could have asked for and more in a photographer. We were looking for a photographer that could capture the intimacy and candid moments of a small, family elopement and she was ... Read more was such a pleasure to work with. She was super organized and made sure she had a list of all of the family portraits we wanted. She visited our venue the day before the wedding to make sure she was familiar with the space. The day of, she gently directed our families for the portrait session, and then stepped back to document us and how the day unfolded. Maggie has a talent for capturing the natural emotions of the day, without being imposing or too directing. What's more, Maggie brims with positivity - throughout the day she was upbeat, patient, funky! and hilarious. She was able to capture all of the smiles, the tears, the laughter. When we look back, we can still remember and feel every emotion of the day through her photos. Thank you, Maggie, for giving us something that our family will cherish forever!

K
Kristen

Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot express how wonderful Maggie is to work with! Her calming energy, easy going nature, and incredible talent were a huge asset to our wedding day, engagement photos, and all of the time in ... Read more between! She is an absolute pleasure to work with you and I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! We had 16 vendors for our wedding and Maggie was by far one of our favorite and most easy to work with vendors. Not to mention her photos are absolutely stunning!! I cannot say enough good things about Maggie!!!