Maggie Sottero Designs

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Maggie Sottero Designs

For multiple generations, the Maggie Sottero family has created designs that capture the imagination and inspire beauty among brides around the world. This skill and artistry culminated in the establishment of Maggie Sottero Designs in 1997. Launching with our custom corset closure, we have continued to provide our incomparable fit that has come to be known in the industry as “Maggie Magic.”

Today, we remain true to the Sotteros’ legacy of premium construction while moving into the future of bridalwear with three outstanding wedding dress lines:

Maggie Sottero

With our launch in 1997, head designer Lesley Margaret (“Maggie”) Webster assumed the alias of “Maggie Sottero” in honor of her great grandmother. As our core brand, Maggie Sottero caters to the romantic and ethereal bride with a personalized vision for her wedding,

Sottero and Midgley

In 2006, we introduced Sottero and Midgley, a couture line for the chic and statement-making bride—the name recognizing the involvement of Lesley’s daughter, Kelly Midgley, in the business. Each season, Sottero and Midgley offers cutting-edge styles to brides with elegant and discerning tastes.

Rebecca Ingram

Maggie Sottero Designs launched Rebecca Ingram in 2016, a line of timeless gowns at affordable prices. With this debut, we deliver captivating styles to brides at a greater variety of price points than ever before.

Find an Authorized Retailer near you!

157 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

157 Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

User7887350

A hidden gem! So glad I stumbled onto this place. Read more A hidden gem! So glad I stumbled onto this place.

Mary
Mary

Married on 07/27/2019

My Dream Dress

I fell in love with a Maggie Sottero dress on Pinterest before I even met my now-husband. At the time, I was pulling inspiration photos for a friend who was planning her wedding and the image stuck ... Read more with me for years after. When it came time for my wedding, I had my heart set on the designer even if the dress itself was discontinued. While dress shopping, I had shown my consultant "the dress" and pointed out the elements that I didn't think would look flattering on my body type. The consultant ended up pulling a dress that had a very similar silhouette from the Rebecca Ingram label. It had wispy tulle, romantic lace, and a full ballgown skirt; even some things that I didn't even know I was looking for. Though we continued to look around a little more after, we kept circling back because we knew it was the one. Maggie Sottero makes beautiful wedding dresses and the Rebecca Ingram line, though more budget friendly, does not sacrifice any of the quality or design for the price. Even if there are some things that you avoid in your day-to-day wear (for me it was the boat neck), try on the dress because you never know! Their designs are so flattering that I can't recommend them enough for the romantic bride.

Senel
Senel Hussein Rhodes

Married on 05/30/2019

Just perfect in every way! Amazing designer

The design of my dress was unbelievable, i felt a true princess, I married on the beach in Cyprus and the detail sparkled and shone in the sun just perfectly! It was perfect for the beach! I love it ... Read more so much. I didn’t want to take it off :)