Maggie Sottero Designs

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Maggie Sottero Designs

For multiple generations, the Maggie Sottero family has created designs that capture the imagination and inspire beauty among brides around the world. This skill and artistry culminated in the establishment of Maggie Sottero Designs in 1997. Launching with our custom corset closure, we have continued to provide our incomparable fit that has come to be known in the industry as “Maggie Magic.”

Today, we remain true to the Sotteros’ legacy of premium construction while moving into the future of bridalwear with three outstanding wedding dress lines:

Maggie Sottero

With our launch in 1997, head designer Lesley Margaret (“Maggie”) Webster assumed the alias of “Maggie Sottero” in honor of her great grandmother. As our core brand, Maggie Sottero caters to the romantic and ethereal bride with a personalized vision for her wedding,

Sottero and Midgley

In 2006, we introduced Sottero and Midgley, a couture line for the chic and statement-making bride—the name recognizing the involvement of Lesley’s daughter, Kelly Midgley, in the business. Each season, Sottero and Midgley offers cutting-edge styles to brides with elegant and discerning tastes.

Rebecca Ingram

Maggie Sottero Designs launched Rebecca Ingram in 2016, a line of timeless gowns at affordable prices. With this debut, we deliver captivating styles to brides at a greater variety of price points than ever before.

Find an Authorized Retailer near you!

154 Reviews for Maggie Sottero Designs

154 Maggie Sottero Designs Reviews

User7887350

A hidden gem! So glad I stumbled onto this place. Read more A hidden gem! So glad I stumbled onto this place.

Tara
Tara

Married on 04/04/2019

The most perfect design and dress!!

The craftsmanship and artistry that goes into to each of their gowns is unbelievable. I could not be happier with my gown and experience! Read more The craftsmanship and artistry that goes into to each of their gowns is unbelievable. I could not be happier with my gown and experience!

L
Lindsay

Married on 12/01/2018

Loved my Maggie Sottero dress

I absolutely loved my Maggie Sottero dress for our wedding- it was beautiful with lace and beads on the bodice, and an A-line cut. It had a gorgeous blush tint, which was what I was looking for! The ... Read more seamstress that altered the dress commented on the good quality of it. It looked beautiful and I was given many compliments of it throughout the night!