MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery

Nashville, TN · View map

About MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery

MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery provides the ultimate in ice cream and yogurt catering. Visit www.MaggieMoosCaters.com to learn about a variety of catering services, including our frozen slab on wheels where we mix ice cream or frozen yogurt with fresh fruit, candy and nuts right in front of your guests! We also feature the only MaggieMoo's Truck in the country, allowing us to roll up to your outdoor reception and surprise your guests...we're like rock stars when we arrive! Whether a small intimate celebration or a large reception, we are always the hit of the party! Perfect for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, bridal showers and more!

17 Reviews for MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery

17 MaggieMoo's Ice Cream and Treatery Reviews

T
Tammie

Married on 06/21/2014

Mr. Newton responded within a few days of my inquiry online that he could attend our Wedding Reception with the Maggie Moo Ice Cream Truck. He was such a professional. He and his staff arrived early ... Read more with everything we had ordered. They were so gracious and kind to our guests. The Maggie Moo truck was certainly a hit! as our guests are still talking about it today!

K
Kanisha

Married on 05/24/2014

For an afternoon wedding, I wasn't sure what kind of food to have since it was not lunch or dinner time, so I decided on a summertime favorite... Ice cream! I Googled ice cream caterers and happened ... Read more upon Maggie Moo's in Nashville and I am so thankful I did. Their ice cream truck was perfect for our outdoor reception. It was really fun and delicious and one of the best decisions I made for the wedding! The guests loved it and it kept them entertained as we took pictures and such. Also, Clayton and Steve were great to work with and responded to emails quickly. I loved having Maggie Moo's be a part of our wedding and I am thankful they were willing to travel about 70 miles for my event :)

K
Kelly

Married on 09/21/2013

Wow! I really can't say enough good things about Clayton and the Maggie Moo's team. From the first email exchanges, the taste testing and the wedding, the experience was great! And even better, the ... Read more guests all raved about how amazing it was. You could smell the waffle cones cooking and it was like heaven!