Maggie's Bakery

Key Largo, FL · View map

About Maggie's Bakery

MY STORY

Maggie Ames is the Pastry Chef, designer and owner of Maggie's Bakery. Born in Argentina, Maggie developed her passion for food as a young girl. She grew up with a strong attachment to her European roots and it was inevitable for her to become a Pastry Chef .

She pursued Culinary School in Mar del Plata, at the L'ecole Institute. Upon graduation she honed her skills at many restaurants in the area before her journey to the United States where she began work at Ocean Reef Club as a pastry chef to Chef Michelle Bernstein at Carysfort Restaurant. After a stint in Cape Cod at the prestigious Wequassett Resort, she returned to Ocean Reef and soon became Pastry Sous Chef.

She now owns Maggie's Bakery in Key Largo offering the most exquisite taste of the true homemade art. Her methods are from scratch, using quality products and no use of preservatives or chemicals.

To read more about our costumers reviews please visit our Facebook page

28 Reviews for Maggie's Bakery

28 Maggie's Bakery Reviews

Megan
Megan Lindstrom

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great experience and amazing cakes!

We loved working with Maggie! We asked for a custom flavor for our cake and she was very accommodating in trying a new recipe out and making it perfect for our wedding. She was so sweet and personable ... Read more during the tasting and very adaptable when I requested a custom grooms cake at the last minute. We highly recommend Maggie's Bakery for your next big event or wedding!

Sharon
Sharon

Married on 04/10/2019

Absolutely Fantastic.

I sent Maggie's bakery a picture of what i wanted and it was perfect. Simply beautiful. It tasted wonderful too. Very creative and would highly recommend them for your cakes. Read more I sent Maggie's bakery a picture of what i wanted and it was perfect. Simply beautiful. It tasted wonderful too. Very creative and would highly recommend them for your cakes.

Ashley
Ashley Gilmore

Married on 03/17/2019

Maggie is THE BEST!

I’m so glad we chose Maggie four our wedding cake. The cake was delicious and so moist! I cannot explain how nice and accommodating Maggie was. She was always so quick to respond to my questions via ... Read more email. This was a destination wedding so communication was key and she delivered. She also made cookies for us as a wedding favor for our guests. I mailed her the personalized stickers for the cookie bags and she put them all together for us. I cannot say enough about Maggie. Love her!