Maggie's Cakes

Santa Fe, New Mexico · View map

About Maggie's Cakes

One of the leading cake businesses in New Mexico, Maggie’s Cakes is sure to bring you and your guests joy on your special day. Maggie’s Cakes has been bringing extra sparkle to events and weddings through artful and delicious wedding cakes.

Experience
Now run by Zara Southard, Maggie’s Cakes was first started by her step-mother, Maggie. Zara received her BFA in 2003, and was meticulously trained by Maggie in the art of baking and fondant. Zara’s edible works of art bring beauty to your special day, as she strives to make sure every cake is perfect in color, texture, and overall presentation.

Maggie’s Cakes will work with every couple to design the custom cake of your dreams. In addition to cakes and cupcakes, Maggie’s Cakes also provides groom’s cake, cookies, and dessert buffets. From consultations and tastings to delivery and set up, Maggie’s Cakes will be sure you have the perfect dessert for you on your wedding day. Other items provided include:

• Buttercream frosting

Aurora
Aurora

Married on 10/27/2018

Zara is exceptional

Zara of Maggies Cakes was so easy to work with from the beginning. I appreciate her patience in working with our design ideas, or lack thereof rather. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and she worked ... Read more to create a gorgeous desert table. I loved the cake tasting experience and learning about her passion. I totally trusted her with her art and her delivery. I would happily recommend her again.

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious Gluten-Free Cake!

Maggie's Cakes is a wonderful small business in Santa Fe, NM! Zara, the owner, is so sweet and helpful! My husband and I loved working with her. We're gluten-free, and Zara was very helpful with the ... Read more choices we had. Her buttercream frosting selection is amazing, and you need to try her fillings! Her cakes were delicious AND beautiful, and we could not be happier we went with Maggie's Cakes!!

L
Linda

Married on 10/13/2018

Most delicious cake

We had already hired our venue and went to an open house there. I think there were 3 differ cake vendors. Two were okay and would have done well enough. Then we tried Maggie’s. Hands down the best. We ... Read more tried white, chocolate, & red velvet. Everyone was so delicious. I was so happy to get the word she was available to do our cake. Fast forward wedding day. The cake was better design was what I wanted and best of all the cake was just as delicious as I remembered. We choose white ( my favorite) and red velvet my husbands favorite. And even had some for breakfast the next morning though there wasn’t much left. Yummy