Magic Special Events

Richmond, VA · View map

About Magic Special Events

About Magic Special Events
We operate from a 21,000 square foot warehouse to service our customers throughout the United States, with regional emphasis from Pennsylvania to South Carolina.
We have produced thousands of events over the past 20 years for clients such as Capital One, Philip Morris, GE, Georgia Pacific and other major corporations. With over $1 Million dollars in equipment (and growing!), we can handle most all event needs, large or small, and our staff is eager to serve you.

Our objective is to deliver quality service and equipment so we can make our customers shine!

4 Reviews for Magic Special Events

4 Magic Special Events Reviews

V
Valerie

Married on 05/19/2012

Magic did a wonderful job on our event. Dottie (one of the sales reps) and I met at the Richmond Bridal Show and I fell in love with their display. Dottie and I communicated from that weekend on ... Read more through email and I really enjoyed working with her. She made sure everything for our wedding would be beautiful and triple checked everything ahead of time. There were a couple things missing the day of set-up and Dottie delivered them personally the next day. The delivery boys were very polite and worked very hard to get everything set up. Thanks, Dottie and everyone else at Magic.

C
Tamika

Married on 06/05/2010

Great service-- Beverly and her team helped to make my day and event unique! Read more Great service-- Beverly and her team helped to make my day and event unique!

User2751825

2+ years ago

4.1

A little on the pricey side, but I was more than satisfied with the end result. Highly recommended if you want to transform your venue into something classy yet fun for your special day = ) Read more A little on the pricey side, but I was more than satisfied with the end result. Highly recommended if you want to transform your venue into something classy yet fun for your special day = )