Magic Wedding Photography & Video

Beverly Hills, CA · View map

About Magic Wedding Photography & Video

My philosophy is simple: Give your best not only as a photographer or customer service but my best as a human being. For me life is a journey where I can meet incredible human beings and I get to be their best friend even if it only for a day.
Hire me, and you'll have amazing images taken by a professional that has been on business for the last 11 years with great reviews not only for her work but her customer service.

My approach to people is warmhearted, letting the day to unfold as it may and having the honor to record it in an unobtrusive manner. Please check my website at www.magicweddingphoto.com . I'll capture your day's uniqueness at affordable prices and with enthusiastic and happy mood.

My packages can accommodate any budget starting at $550.00. Please call for more information 310.384.4043.

56 Reviews for Magic Wedding Photography & Video

56 Magic Wedding Photography & Video Reviews

J
James

Married on 09/24/2017

We hired Elena for our reception shoot she was great and a good person to work with we just got back from our honeymoon and she had our photos ready, to view , i can not say enough about this great ... Read more woman who was kind and patient if ever needed i would hire her in a second

E
Erica

Married on 12/18/2016

Elena was wonderful from start to finish. We were struggling to find a quality photographer that also fit our budget. Once I met with Elena I knew it was a match. She took the time to thoroughly ... Read more explain how the different packages worked while still making sure to cater to our personal preferences as well. During the entire wedding you could tell she was making sure to capture every moment or detail that would mean the most to us. My husband and I our very grateful for having found her. We love all our photos and couldn't thank her enough for all the hardwork and dedication she put into capturing our special day.

A
Alexis

Married on 10/08/2016

Elena was very professional and helpful, she captured every aspect of our wedding beautifully! We received high quality photos under our $1000. 00 budget. Read more Elena was very professional and helpful, she captured every aspect of our wedding beautifully! We received high quality photos under our $1000.00 budget.