Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary

East Brunswick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary

Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary is a professional wedding travel service based in East Brunswick, New Jersey. Mary Hanna, the founder of the service, has a passion for exploring new places around the world and is dedicated to the coordination of your dream trip. Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary specializes in all-inclusive destinations, honeymoons, cruises, destination weddings, and more.

This East-Brunswick based travel agency makes it a priority to get to know each and every client, developing a genuine understanding of their personal style and taste. Mary focuses on the finer details of your journey, providing travel insurance and emergency assistance to ensure the flawless execution of your trip. Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary strives to plan a trip that is tailored to your specific preferences, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

4 Reviews for Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary

4 Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary Reviews

M
Featured
marina

Married on 10/24/2015

Yes yes yes!

I DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START! Mary, thank you so much for planning the most perfect honeymoon a girl could ever dream of! It’s hard to trust someone with something so special but you made it so easy ... Read more and stress free as everyone knows how stressful a wedding can get. Every detail was exactly what we wanted and more. Can’t thank you enough. I will be coming back for all further vacation plans!

S
Stephanie Bolder

Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Service

Mary was super professional and easy to work with Her service and knowledge were unbeatable. She booked my all inclusive honeymoon at the Dreams Las Mareas Hotel in Costa Rica. We had soo much fun. ... Read more She also booked some really cool activities for us. We went on a Sunset sailing and snorkeling trip, Zip Lining in the jungle and just relaxed by the many pools while we were there.

A
Annmarie

Married on 07/21/2019

Mary was the best!

Mary helped me plan my Sandals Honeymoon in St Lucia. We had the butler package which I highly recommend. ’I felt like a celebrity as the butler waited on us hand and foot. She has great knowledge of ... Read more Sandals and made the booking process so easy for me. She was amazing!