Magical Moments By Megan

Cerritos, California · View map · Visit website

About Magical Moments By Megan

Magical Moments by Megan is a wedding planning company based in Cerritos, California. Megan is a professional planner that has over 10 years of experience in event management and has worked on some of the largest projects and successful weddings in the San Diego area. Magical Moments by Megan focuses on taking care of each detail of your wedding so that you can enjoy looking at the big picture of your fairytale celebration.

Magical Moments by Megan offers full-service wedding and event planning, as well as partial planning and month-of coordination packages. Megan specializes in planning and coordinating all of life’s milestone celebrations, from weddings, to birthdays, and other special occasions. She works closely with her clients to discover your individual planning needs and focuses on providing you with specific services that cater to your wedding theme, style and budget. Magical Moments by Megan creates custom packages to fit your needs and she assists with checklists and timelines in order to maintain an organized, stress-free, and enjoyable planning process. She also offers a la carte services that can be combined into a customized wedding planning package, including accomodation reservation, rehearsal coordination, decor and design, venue tours, and vendor recommendations. Other services include:

• Month-of coordination

James
James Hong

Married on 05/11/2019

An Amazing Planner!!

Megan was such a pleasure to work with! She was so thorough in her timeline and made sure all the vendors got what they needed. She is really friendly, warm, and genuinely cares for her clients and ... Read more vendor team. Everybody at the wedding had glowing compliments for her throughout the day. If you need a competent yet sweet and easy-going planner, book Magical Moments By Megan. You won't regret it!

J
Jennifer Liao

Married on 05/11/2019

Hire Megan! You will NOT be disappointed!

Megan is worth her weight in gold. My husband and I found her through another vendor referral and it's been an absolute blessing. We knew we wanted (NEEDED) a Day of Coordinator for our 115 person ... Read more wedding, and she was starting her business in the OC/LA area. We cannot sing her praises enough...She is extremely organized, professional, genuine, very positive, attuned to details (her timeline is defined to the minute!), and very experienced at what she does. She demonstrated initiative to survey the venue, reach out to my other vendors, and think through all of the nuances that often times get overlooked. During the event, she was an invisible WORKHORSE to execute the setup of our signage, vendor and reception tables, candy station, and their cleanup, as well as looking after my husband and I to make sure we had enough to eat or to offer updates. Megan even helped me pull off a surprise hula for my husband! She also helped transport items, coordinate last minute rentals, and was very good about checking in to make sure that I was doing okay during the planning process as well as the day of. Megan ran a tight ship and the entire day/evening ran so smoothly. No question: my wedding party, family, and my husband and I unanimously agree that the success of our wedding is because of Megan. I now not only have found my go-to event planner, but a great friend. I have zero hesitation to recommend Megan for other weddings/events!

Mallory
Mallory Garcia

Married on 04/20/2019

Venue Manager

Where do I even start?! I am a venue manager for a venue in San Diego. I work with coordinators daily to gather all necessary documents needed for a clients big day! Megan was of the most organized ... Read more planners to date. She knew all venue rules, turned in all documents on time and was a delight to work with the day of. She is high energy from hour 1 to hour 12...or 16 ; ) Not only did Megan not miss a detail on my end but she knew her clients wants and needs front to back. The clients wedding went off without an issues on the venue end, clients end and she even went the extra mile to check out with us and follow up for the clients post wedding. As a professional in the wedding industry - I would HIGHLY recommend Megan as your wedding planner/coordinator. This is an investment you will not regret! Cheers to Megan and her future clients - we hope to have her back over and over again!