Magical Moments Event Planning

Zionsville, IN · View map · Visit website

About Magical Moments Event Planning

Magical Moments Event Planning provides everything from Primo service to day-of coordination. Lora and Amanda create one of a kind experiences that are meaningful and memorable to you and your guests. Throughout the entire process, they ensure that your wedding day is the perfect representation of your vision. They believe in curating experiences that reflect a couple’s dreams and desires while staying within your budget.

Choose Magical Moments Event Planning to make your wedding day truly magical.

• Event design and venue styling
  • Etiquette advice
span>
  • Vendor booking and contract review
  • Set up and tear down
  • Rehearsal and wedding day coordination
  • Budget planning
  • Hotel and transportation planning and management
  • Website creation and management

A
    Featured
    Amber

Married on 11/19/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to have Magical Moments Event Planning help me plan and execute my awesome wedding! Keeping my budget in mind and helping me find vendors that fit with what we were looking ... Read more for in a theme and venue appropriate. Having someone to keep me on track and make sure the small details were taking care of made my wedding day less stressful and I was able to enjoy it so much more.

Danela
    Fulana

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Great service

Great service great customer service Read more Great service great customer service

A
    Adrienne Fullenkamp

Married on 06/29/2019

Hiring Amanda was the second best thing of the day!

We hired Amanda as our Day of Coordinator and our vision was pulled together flawlessly! However, Amanda was more then a Day of Coordinator. She did more then organize details and set things up. She ... Read more was a friendly face! You felt her excitement and joy. Saying I DO was the best part of the day - hiring her was the second best. Highly recommend is an understatement!