Magical Photo Booth

West Babylon, New York · View map · Visit website

About Magical Photo Booth

Magical Photo Booth is a photo booth business based in West Babylon, New York that truly sets itself apart from all other photo booths. With a beautiful design and mind-blowing features, this classy photo booth is guaranteed to make memories.

Magical Photo Booth is a unique photo-generating product that offers the latest features and uses interactive picture taking. Their team takes a lot of pride in delivering superior quality photos that are both elegant and fun, using colorful animations and voice guidance to engage guests and add vibrant effects. The photo booth also comes with built-in emojis and allows you to sign your photo on the touchscreen while letting you easily upload to social media. Services include:

• Hassle-free delivery, setup and removal
  • Unlimited photos for 2-4 hours
  • High-quality camera
  • 2x6 strips or 4x6 photos
  • Up to two professional on-site attendants
  • Unlimited text to self-feature
  • USB flash drive with all photos from the event
  • Scrapbook
  • Giant chest of props
  • Custom overlay with choice of text
  • Premium or standard backdrops
  • Custom welcome sign
  • Online photo gallery
  • Monitors to display photo montage
  • Custom seating charts
  • Animated Screens
  • and more

12 Reviews for Magical Photo Booth

12 Magical Photo Booth Reviews

D
Debbie Taylor

Getting married on 02/04/2021

From Booking to day of wedding just perfect!

We loved having Magical Photo Booth at our Wedding! Having a Mirror Photobooth at my wedding was a must. I was not sure how it would all work out. However, they are pro's and we did not need to worry ... Read more about anything. Our guests told us they had a great time with the amazing props and they loved the beautiful backdrop. Chris and Helen managed to take my invitation and create an amazing template that we absolutely loved. We would definitely recommend them!

Ashley
Ashley Lauren

Getting married on 09/19/2019

Excellent customer service.

Always a pleasure to talk to them and do business. Very profession and attentive to client needs. They have an excellent response time and I felt like I could trust in their business from day one. Read more Always a pleasure to talk to them and do business. Very profession and attentive to client needs. They have an excellent response time and I felt like I could trust in their business from day one.

W
Wendy Cheung

Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding party

All my guest are having fun and love this photo booth. Highly recommended Read more All my guest are having fun and love this photo booth. Highly recommended