Magleby's Catering

Springville, UT · View map · Visit website

About Magleby's Catering

Magleby's Catering is a caterer located in Springville, Utah. Their food, which is local, fresh and homemade, will not be forgotten by anyone at your wedding. The catering company has been around for over 40 years. Whatever is made in Magleby's kitchen, you can guarantee it's made from scratch with fresh ingredients used every day.

Services
Magleby's Catering can serve your food either buffet, family style, plated or at stations. Although couples can use a cake outside the caterer, Magleby's Catering offers to cut the cake for serving so you don't have to. Servers are provided during the event as well as with tastings and a cocktail reception.

Cuisine
Magleby's Catering not only provides great food, but they also accommodate to dietary needs so that every guest is cared for. For weddings, Magleby's Catering offers buffet style and plated, dessert, reception and grand reception packages. Cuisine styles include the following:

• American

Featured
Deidre Derryberry

Married on 06/14/2019

Great food and service!

We really wanted a burger bar at our wedding, and everywhere we went they wanted 10k+ for 120 guests! We came across Maglebys and fell in love! Their food is AMAZING and working with Mary was so ... Read more great, she answered all of my questions and was so flexible with the million changes I made. They even did the rental of the tables and linens for us so that we would not have to worry about taking care of it after the wedding! On the day of, the food was grilled on site and so delicious. They made sure that my new hubby and I each got plates, as we were a little occupied, and served everything so beautifully. The even whipped up a mushroom burger for a guest that is Vegan on the spot so that everyone could eat! Their pricing was reasonable, service more than we could have asked for, and food just on spot!

Ruth
Ruth Christensen

Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing food, fabulous service

Magelby’s was the perfect choice for us. We and our guests loved the food, and the staff were so great at making sure the buffet tables were always full. We didn’t worry about one detail! And their ... Read more presentation was also beautiful.

Summer
Summer

Married on 03/30/2019

Friendly, delicious, and impressive!

We worked with Mary on every detail of the food for our wedding! She was SO sweet and the food was delicious. We made a trip down to their restaurant for a consultation and we had an absolute ball ... Read more tasting things and getting a better feel for what we wanted at our wedding. I have to admit, it was so hard to pick because everything was so good! Mary made adjustments for me based off of what I was wanting, we had the Caprese Bites, breadsticks, Caesar salad, and blackened chicken pasta. Everyone of our guests raves about the food. Pricing was evtremely fair, and Mary made sure every little detail was worked out with me a week in advance. The staff was very friendly and they made sure to keep everything stalled up for us. Thank you so much for making our day spectacular!