Magnetic Magnificent Events

Pleasanton, California, CA · View map · Visit website

About Magnetic Magnificent Events

Magnetic Magnificent Events is a wedding planning company in Pleasanton, California that specializes in personalized wedding events within your budget. They believe your wedding should reflect your unique personalities and capture the design you envision without overwhelming you financially. Magnetic Magnificent Events has provided their spectacular wedding planning services to couples in and around Tri-Valley, Oakland, and San Francisco since 2009. Creating events with style and class.

Experience

Owner, Christa Mekki, earned a bachelor's degree in hospitality, recreation, and tourism and minored in women’s studies in 2013, and then her master's degree in recreation and tourism in 2016. Christa has won several awards for her exceptional event planning services like the “Meeting Professional of the Year 2013-2014” from Meeting Professionals International, Northern California Chapter (MPINCC). Christa is also a Certified Meeting Professional and a Certified Wedding Professional, earning her credentials in both.

Christa’s objective with each of her couples is to give them the unforgettable, romantic wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner they have dreamed of for this special day. She focuses on civil unions, elopements, and non-religious weddings. Magnetic Magnificent Events provides full and partial event design which can include guest lists, referrals for vendors, to-do lists, and timelines. On the day of your wedding, a Magnificent Team Member, will come to your location to coordinate your wedding. From simple and charming to elaborate; Magnetic Magnificent Events does it all. Let us make your wedding magnificent!

4 Reviews for Magnetic Magnificent Events

4 Magnetic Magnificent Events Reviews

R
Featured
Renato

Married on 08/25/2018

We hired Christa to coordinate our wedding. We were hands on in organizing the production, and then were able to pass off *EVERY* single thing we were worried about to Christa - effortlessly. She ... Read more managed guests, family, requests, the entire program. Her communication is timely, transparent, she sets excellent expectations with everyone involved. Our other vendors loved working with her, and thanks to Christa we were able to enjoy our wedding day fully, without having to worry about anything. 10/10 would hire Christa again for any event.

L
Lisa

Married on 09/15/2018

Christa and Julie of MME are absolutely AMAZING! I hired MME mostly for their day of coordination services for my wedding (in mid-September) but I received so much more beyond that. From the moment I ... Read more signed with MME, Christa was extremely responsive and helpful in offering her advice on decor, timeline logistics, etc. I first met Christa when she was working at Ruby Hill Golf Club (the venue for my wedding) and she completely sold me and my now-husband on the venue. We were bummed when we heard she left the venue so was quick to hire her specifically to be our DOC for our wedding. The best decision I made during wedding planning was hiring her. Not only was she knowledgeable of the venue but she shared her "trade secrets" for us to get the most of the venue (e.g. where to take photos, what decor we need vs do not need, and etc). She's friendly, bubbly, and most importantly, she keeps it REAL! She will not sugar coat anything but instead tell you exactly how she feels (of course, when solicited). But that doesn’t mean she won’t support you in any decision you ultimately make. On the actual day of our wedding, Julie was our actual DOC (Christa had a prior commitment). Julie is extremely organized, patient, and kind. My family and bridal party only had great things to say about her and I even got an email from my venue on what a pleasure it was to work with her. On the day of, there were things that happened (couple vases broke, venue had a different timeline than we did, etc) that could have easily stressed me out but Julie, being absolutely fantastic, handled it and it never came to my attention (I only learned about this after the fact). That to me is where the value is in a DOC – they should be someone that handles things as they come up and keeps the bride happy and stress-free! My wedding day would definitely not be the same without these two and for that I am so grateful. They are absolutely the dream team!

Courtney
Courtney Johnson

Married on 10/05/2018

Christa was a game changer

I hired Christa 2 weeks before our wedding. I had the vision, but the stress leading up to the big day was becoming overwhelming. She immediately took the reins and took care of everything from that ... Read more moment forward. She achieved the vision I was aiming for, and the wedding was a great success! I never thought I need a wedding coordinator, but hiring her was the best thing I did for myself. She made the two weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding completely stress free, allowing me to relax and enjoy the process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone to help with any type of event. She was always available to answer questions and handle any issues that came our way. Our wedding would not have been so successful had it not been for her.