Magnifique Artistry

Williamstown, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Magnifique Artistry

Discounts Available for 2019/2020

Being a Bride myself, I loathed the process of finding the perfect beauty company for my wedding day! Either the pricing was too high, services were not offered, or I had to drag my entire bridal party to a salon at 6 am. This is why I created Magnifique Artistry LLC, and I promise to change your view on wedding services by changing standards in the industry. Our professional stylists have been featured in NY, AC, and Philadelphia fashion weeks, and they each have over 10 years of bridal experience. We are entirely an "on location" salon and our add on amenities, including day of massages and touch up services, are truly hard to beat! We do our best to accommodate all budgets and we even offer specials seasonally. If you are looking for a truly memorable bridal experience, contact us today!

Magnifique Artistry is an on-location service, meaning we travel to a particular venue on the wedding day and the day of the trial. Our services also extend to offer in-home consultations, trials, and day-of services for both men and women. We can provide group and wedding party services, and also offer group discounts. Our add on services include airbrush makeup, Lash application (both strip lashes and individual lashes), facial waxing, eyebrow and eyelash tinting, eyelash lifts and extensions, and tattoo coverage. We also recently added in day of massage services to make sure the bride, and her entourage, are relaxed and stress free.

20 Reviews for Magnifique Artistry

20 Magnifique Artistry Reviews

H
Featured
Heather

Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Beauty

The girls were amazing from the day I booked! Anytime I had a question they were there! I can't thank them enough for how beautiful I felt on my wedding day, and my girls looked amazing too! They make ... Read more sure you are happy with your look and the trial is a must because if you want to change anything as I did, it's definitely helpful! I had so much fun the morning of my wedding with them too, felt like I've known Stephanie & Erin forever! If your looking for bridal hair and make up, prom, special occasions, anything to look gorgeous for look no further you have found the ladies to help you do so! Affordable and amazing work all in one! Thank you Magnifique Artistry!

D
Danielle Inglesby

Married on 07/07/2019

The best hair and makeup artists

These girls are a joy.. Made myself and bridesmaids so at ease, followed our timeframe to a tee.. And omg their work was impeccable, we all looked absolutely stunning.. I couldn't be happier Read more These girls are a joy.. made myself and bridesmaids so at ease, followed our timeframe to a tee.. And omg their work was impeccable, we all looked absolutely stunning.. I couldn't be happier

C
Carmela Rhedrick

Married on 06/16/2019

Excellent service.. Will do business again

Stephanie is great! She did an excellent job for my hair and make up on my wedding day.. 5 stars... Read more Stephanie is GREAT!! She did an EXCELLENT JOB FOR MY HAIR and MAKE UP ON MY WEDDING DAY..5 STARS...