Magnolia Design

Yorba Linda, CA · View map

About Magnolia Design

At Magnolia Design, we create a distinct and unforgettable event that brings forth the charm of the venue, the individual personality of the client and the inherent splendor of the season. Created in 2002, Magnolia Design works on grand scale events and weddings to the most intimate gatherings of friends and family. We commit our full attention on the finest of details.

23 Reviews for Magnolia Design

23 Magnolia Design Reviews

Donna
Donna Purzycki

Married on 10/11/2018

Repeat Customer

Michele is fabulous. She has done 3 weddings for my. All of them were different styles and she did them all perfectly. She truly listens to what you want and tries to get to know the bride and groom ... Read more groom to make sure she understands exactly what they want. She has never disappointed me. She is priced extremely fair. I have received so many compliments on all of my weddings. You can't go wrong if you choose Magnolia Designs

A
Alyssa

Married on 12/05/2015

From the first consultation to the day of our wedding this past weekend we ended up with beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and other misc. Floral arrangements. Michele is awesome! She is very ... Read more accommodating to our needs and suggestions. She was very fair with pricing when we had to switch out fake LED candles to real floating candles. When I saw our reception décor I was so happy because it was so beautiful. I highly recommend Magnolia Design for all your floral needs. Thank you Michele and staff!!

E
Emily

Married on 06/20/2014

I will forever be thrilled that my husband and I decided to work with Michele at Magnolia Design for our florals for our wedding day. From the day we met with Michele, we knew we wanted to work with ... Read more her! Michele was completely receptive to my somewhat complicated vision, and put in so much time, energy, creativity, and thoughtfulness to make my vision come to life. I knew that I wanted something rather specific, while being very vague ("bright colors!"), and Michele was able to ask the right questions to determine the perfect color palette for our special day. When I saw my bouquet and my bridesmaid's bouquets, I almost teared up! They were gorgeous and just what I had dreamed of. All of our florals were stunning - I made sure to find Michele as she toiled away setting up our archway, in my dress and all, so I could yell a quick "Thank you!" to her in person. Michele's work is beautiful, both in quality and creativity, and she is a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her!