Magnolia Green Golf Club

Moseley, VA · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia Green Golf Club

A country club-style wedding venue in Moseley, Virginia, Magnolia Green Golf Club is the ideal location for saying “I Do!” Dedicated to making dreams come true, the venue’s staff will work endlessly to make sure every moment is perfectly planned. Surrounding couples and their guests with picturesque backdrops, Magnolia Green Golf Club is the prime choice for starting your next chapter.

Facilities and Capacity
Boasting 15,000 square feet, Magnolia Green Golf Club accommodates up to 175 guests.

Couples who book Magnolia Green Golf Club for their special day benefit from a variety of services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Menu customization
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
All cuisine is prepared by the venue’s in-house skilled culinary team. Meals are presented via the following serving styles:

• Hor d’oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Station dinner
  • Plated dinner

Other Facilities
Magnolia Green Golf Club offers a number of wedding facilities couples may benefit from. Options include, but are not limited to, a rehearsal dinner space, engagement party venue and a bridal suite.

Other Services
Magnolia Green Golf Club offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Interested couples may choose from the following:

• Bartender(s)

Robin
Robin Hayes Yates

Married on 05/10/2019

Sweet 16 Party Event to Remember

To say this was the event of the year would be an understatement! Alissa Tarr, Director of Sales for Magnolia Green, was an absolute pleasure to collaborate with! Alissa is truly the best - so ... Read more detailed oriented, organized, responsive, had answers to all of our questions and has an eye for glamour and elegance! Alissa and her staff went the extra mile to exceed expectations for my daughter's party- and the proof is the pictures! Alissa is a truly a visionary leader. All I can say is "Thank you" for helping us create priceless memories to last a lifetime!

I
Ivy

Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I were married @ Magnolia Green Golf Club on Sunday, May 27, 2018. Casey was such a joy to work with (that woman deserves a raise)! Casey made sure that our day was everything we ... Read more planned for and then some. I highly recommend this venue for any type of event. The staff was on time and attentive in every way. The food was great (guests raved about the lamb lollipops, shrimp entrees and thai turkey meatballs)! And the menu is very accommodating for us vegetarians and the carnivores. You won't go wrong with Casey and staff!!

R
Rachael

Married on 05/19/2018

From the day we decided to have our reception here, to the day we said “I Do”, it was such a pleasure to work with Casey. She made the entire process so easy and all of the staff is amazing. The chef ... Read more did such a wonderful job with the food, there was barely any left!! Thanks again for making our day so special, so many people have told me it was the best wedding they have been to!