Magnolia Grove Reception Center

South Jordan, UT · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia Grove Reception Center

Magnolia Grove Reception Center is a ceremony and reception event center in Salt Lake City, Utah. And located just miles from Draper, Sandy and Bluffdale. With 6 event spaces, both outdoor and indoor, this venue is the perfect canvas for your wedding and reception. Let Magnolia Grove’s southern charm pull you in and the professional staff help you on your way there.

Facilities and Capacity
Magnolia Grove includes six event spaces, including a banquet hall and outdoor area beautifully landscaped. The banquet hall is decorated with a wooden dance floor, sparkling chandeliers, columns, a sweeping staircase, piano and a grand fireplace while still allowing for you to add your own unique style to the vintage looking space. With its vast rooms, Magnolia Grove can accommodate anywhere from 75-900 people.

Along with its many services, Magnolia Grove offers the following wedding packages:

• Charleston
  • Magnolia
  • Biltmore
  • Winston
  • Gatlinburg

Other Services
This venue also offers additional services, including:

• Bridal suite

J
Featured
Jamelle

Married on 08/06/2016

We recently held my daughter's wedding reception at Magnolia Grove. It was wonderful! Amy was wonderful to work with and very helpful with suggestions when we had questions. The service was great, ... Read more the grounds were beautiful, it was very open and spacious, I loved the beautiful staircase, and the brides room was glorious!! We had the wedding luncheon there as well, and the food was fantastic!! I was thrilled and I only wish I could marry my husband again and have a reception at Magnolia Grove! Maybe I will ask him!! :)

Greg
Greg and Kay Davis

Married on 11/24/2018

Fairy tale perfect!

We had our daughters wedding reception here. It was the best decision we made! It is a beautiful site inside and out. They provided delicious food, a fabulous wedding cake, all the technical equipment ... Read more equipment to show the wedding video, provide dance music and microphone. The bridal room and groom's suite were awesome! The staff took care of setting up and cleaning after. Beautiful linens, centerpieces and floral arrangements were provided in an array of color choices. Everyone was very helpful and allowed us to use the site for engagement photos, bridal photos, reveal and the wedding reception from 4- 11 pm. We were allowed to personalize tables and easels were available. I highly recommend this venue for a relaxed, amazing experience. Thank you Magnolia Grove for making our daughters dreams come true!

D
Diane

Married on 03/28/2017

Everything was just beautiful! The food was fantastic! I have never been to a more beautiful place! I would highly recommend this place! Everyone was very kind and professional! Thank you for ... Read more everything Billy and Diane Brown