Magnolia Lake

Huntsville, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia Lake

Magnolia Lake, located on 11 scenic acres in Huntsville, Texas, is a great options for couples seeking variety. Whether you are looking for an intimate ceremony with only close family and friends, a large extravaganza with lots of guests, or anything in between, Magnolia lake is there to help provide exactly what you want for your wedding. With five venue options to choose from, you will have plenty of choices in order to ensure that all of your desires are fulfilled.

Facilities and Capacity

Magnolia Lake has many options for your wedding and reception, from the brand new Pavilion overlooking Magnolia Lake to the classic Star Ballroom with an elegant interior design. The Star Ballroom is a classic 3,200 square foot ballroom that can accommodate over 250 guests. This beautiful ballroom is complete with wood parquet flooring, an outdoor gazebo, a covered front porch, a caterer’s staging room, a dressing room, a 1,600 square foot rock patio in front of the ballroom, and a covered veranda which overlooks the lake. If you and your partner are seeking a more laid back, casual setting, The Ice House is a great option for you. This facility is equipped with picnic tables, swings, lights, a pavillion covering, and a lovely country setting. The Pavilion is a gorgeous outdoor space which overlooks the lake and can accommodate 250 guests. This space comes with lights, speakers, and ceiling fans to help with the Texas heat. For another more intimate option, there is the Lake House, which accommodates up to 75 guests. This venue has a patio, a Gazebo for an outdoor ceremony, and an open air pavilion. Finally, there is Rock Garden, which a lovely outdoor space for your wedding, and the number of guests can vary depending on your needs.

Magnolia lake, and its five gorgeous venue options, provide you with multiple services. These services include the following:

• All-inclusive packages

M
Marshall Altom

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing place and people

I loved having my wedding here. Anytime we had a need we were immediately satisfied or accommodated. Great staff, great people, and a great venue. Read more I loved having my wedding here. Anytime we had a need we were immediately satisfied or accommodated. Great staff, great people, and a great venue.

T
Terrie

Married on 12/01/2007

Kay Beal at Magnolia Lake (the owner) made it possible for me to do EXACTLY what I wanted. She had almost no restrictions. She was very flexable. I could get ahold of her any time of day. I changed ... Read more changed some things at the last second and it was no problem. It was great that I had control: I could have them do everything or I could do everything, or a combination. The only thing you have to pay for (beside the rental fee) are the things you rent (nice decorations, dishes, etc.) I bought plastic clear plates and used them as well as plastic fake silver forks (they look the same!) The place was perfectly clean. The staff was VERY professional. Any time I looked up during the reception, within 20 seconds the head person was there to cater to my needs.

M
Amanda

Married on 12/22/2007

Our reception turned out to be a dream come true! While I wish the facilities were larger, not all of our guest list showed up since it was 3 days before Christmas, so everything worked out in the ... Read more end.