Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

Westminster, SC · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

An award-winning Wedding Venue where IT’S ALL DONE FOR YOU! We offer several affordable options:

• All-inclusive, indoor and outdoor packages for groups as large as 250 people
  • Space & Catering Only packages
  • Packages for intimate “pop-up” weddings for 30 or fewer guests in the parlor, library and private dining room of the Manor House

Our All-Inclusive packages include experienced photographers, DJs, caterers, planners, designers and directors! We can also help you secure your cake baker, florist, officiant, hair and makeup stylist, videographer, photo booth and more. Separate dressing rooms are available for the wedding party. There is plenty of off-street parking, along with overnight accommodations. Your ceremony can be held at your church or on our property. Your guests will enjoy our 3,000 square foot reception hall with French doors to a beautiful, partially enclosed 30’ x 60’ pavilion with a 12’x21’ overlook (our awesome rain location and perfect for first and last dances as the sun sets!). Our reception hall also offers a bar, fireplace, AV equipment and dance floor.

Whatever the season or forecast, lovely ceremony options are available to you! Choose from the arbor in the garden near the courtyard and vintage Carriage House, on the pavilion with overlook, in the meadow nearer the pond, in the woodlands, near the 1890s barn, or in the chapel area of the reception hall!

We offer complete service with overnight accommodations as well as rehearsal dinner options (two of our six WeddingWire Couples Choice awards were for our Rehearsal Dinners)! Family members always enjoy the convenience of staying on-site for a most memorable weekend!

ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE:

• Formal garden and stone courtyard; reception hall and pavilion with overlook
• Lovely vintage backdrops throughout the 6000 sq. ft. 1897 Manor House
• Professional wedding photographer provides photos on CD/flash drive (w/copying rights)!
• Customized music for ceremony and reception; lapel microphone for your officiant
• Many wonderful menu options from our in-house chef!
• Preferred wedding cake bakers who will customize your style with many options
• Tables, chairs, linens, china; on-site design and decor using fabrics, accents & centerpieces from our Design Center!
• Registry and portrait stands, unity candle, lanterns, signage, flower girl/ring bearer items, etc.
• Dressing rooms for bride/bridesmaids and for groom/groomsmen!
• Three parking lots and parking attendant as needed
• Rehearsal time

Without applying current discounts or booking specials (which are significant!), the price of the above all-inclusive package for the 2019 Wedding Season for 100 guests is approximately $8750 plus tax.

FACILITY SPACE AND CATERING ONLY PACKAGE:

$2,300+tax for up to 8 hours use of property including bride’s and groom’s dressing rooms, garden, pavilion and reception hall. Includes time for photography on 12 private acres, ceremony in garden or on pavilion, and reception in hall or on pavilion, for up to 100 guests. Also includes all set-up, clean-up, tables and chairs, tableware, and linens and centerpieces/décor items selected in our Design Center. Additional guests at $15 per person up to a max of 150 guests. In-house catering is added at approximately $20-$30 per person based on menu selected for dinner buffet and includes beverages and cake service. Total price as described for 100 guests @ $20pp for catering with all applicable taxes is $4900. Call JoAnn at 864-647-8559 for details!

THE PERFECT "POP-UP" WEDDING PACKAGE:

• FOR UP TO 15 GUESTS AT $2995
  • FOR 30 GUESTS AT $3595
  • CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL JOANN FOR DETAILS!

The family, staff and vendor team at Magnolia Manor strive to make your wedding – whether large or small — beautiful and carefree! Call JoAnn at 864-647-8559 or use the Contact Form on this secure site today to check availability and current specials or military discounts. You’ll be very happy you visited this award-winning wedding venue to see all the locations and options available to you!

This is your special day and we will customize it for you! Our family and staff are dedicated to you and your family! Come visit us today!

Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Tables
  • In-house bar
  • Event rentals
  • Rehearsal Dinners

Accommodations:
This award-winning venue offers quaint, vintage guest rooms for overnight stays. Some of the options:

• The Wisteria Room - located on the first floor, features a queen bed, private tub and shower.
  • The Magnolia Room - situated on the second floor, features a king bed, balcony and a private bath with a jacuzzi tub.
  • The Dogwood Room - also on the second floor, boasts a queen and a single bed, and a bath with a large rain-shower.
  • The Rose Room - boasts three large windows that allow in plenty of natural light. Guests will enjoy a queen bed and a spacious bath with tub and shower.
  • The Azalea Room - features a queen bed and a small bath with a step-in shower.

117 Reviews for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

117 Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

A
Alexis Yelder

Married on 06/14/2019

Magical Day

Magnolia Manor employees went above and beyond to make my day special. My guest are still telling me how good the food was. Read more Magnolia Manor employees went above and beyond to make my day special. My guest are still telling me how good the food was.

A
Amber O. Lee

Married on 06/08/2019

Awesomeness

They did everything we wanted. They where very accommodating! Would recommend anyone to have there wedding there and to stay there. Read more They did everything we wanted. They where very accommodating! Would recommend anyone to have there wedding there and to stay there.

B
Brittany

Married on 04/07/2019

My wedding was Beautiful!

Bride- I really loved my wedding and going through JoAnn and her team! I was worried that having my wedding in SC while living in Texas would be hard but they made it so easy! I would do it all again. ... Read more Everything was great. I was stress free the day of the wedding! I highly recommend this place for your wedding! I highly recommend going through the whole team so your day goes very smooth. The pictures I have were taken by there recommend photographer and he was amazing!! They were all personable and professional! Love this team!