Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge

Mount Kisco, NY · View map

About Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge

Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge is a professional hair and makeup vendor that is based out of the Hudson River Valley in Mount Kisco, New York. The team of beauty experts have lots of experience under their belt, and are highly trained in bridal hair and makeup techniques. They are also willing to travel and provide services to brides and their bridal parties on site at the wedding location. Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge will work to create a customizable beauty package that works best for you and your bridal hair and makeup needs.

Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge is a licensed vendor that provides consultations, group services, as well group discounts. They can accommodate bridal parties of up to 15 individuals.They specialize in the following hair services: blowouts, extensions, keratin treatments, textured hair styling, and updos. In addition, they provide the following makeup services: airbrush makeup, contour makeup, fake lashes, brow and lash tinting, and tattoo coverage.

1 Reviews for Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge

1 Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge Reviews

C
Cyntia

Married on 12/12/2015

After being in probably 15+ weddings- hair has always been an issue/big deal for me. I have met countless hairstylists that 1. Didn't know how to manage multiple types of hair (i.e. Thin, thick, long, ... Read more ethnic, Asian etc). 2. Didn't understand FRIZZ 3. Made hairstyles straight out of 1999. 4. Styles didn't last longer than 3 hours. When I started to look for a stylist for my wedding it was realllllyyyyy important to me to find someone who understood all types of hair types and really understood my needs and the things I was nervous about (1-4). THANK G-D for Stephany from Magnolia & Pearl. From the moment I emailed her- she put me at ease with her experience, the entire process and the possibilities. She created a custom package for me and my bridal party, was always in communication and very professional. My trial went amazing- we went through all the styles and possibilities- and she made sure I was happy (which I was!) She sent me suggestions of stores to buy a side piece for my hair, and as things changed she was very accommodating and great! On my wedding day- she created a tight appointment schedule- which made it easy for everyone to show up on time and get their hair done. My bridal party was very diverse and she styled and worked with everyone's hair. Everyone looked AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG. And the best part is everyone's hairstyles lasted ALL NIGHT! We (and everyone in my bridal party) were complemented all NIGHT about how amazing our hair looked. I couldn't be happier to have found Magnolia & Pearl and Stephany!!!!!! I highly recommend her for your wedding and hair needs!!!!!!!!!

Magnolia & Pearl Onsite Bridal Hair Concierge FAQ