Magnolia Weddings

Auburn, AL · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia Weddings

Magnolia Weddings is a wedding coordination and planning business based in Auburn, Alabama. Founder, Stacie Hawkins, understands the wedding preparation process first-hand. She makes it her express goal to allow clients to fully enjoy and savor their once-in-a-lifetime event, every step of the way. Her planning style attributes careful attention to both the seemingly small factors along with the more obvious concerns of wedding organization. Stacie understands that every consideration is a significant one when it comes to bringing special wedding dreams to life.

Stacie’s experience planning weddings reaches back to 2011. Her trained coordination skills and proven methods of success influence each new wedding that she curates. Stacie prioritizes her clients and their best interests above all else, navigating every wedding’s preparation period with each couple’s specific visions and preferences at the forefront. Stacie also offers detailed proposal planning packages on top of her partial, full, and day-of wedding options. Some of the specific coordination services provided by Magnolia Weddings include the following:

• Comprehensive and multiple client consultations
  • Wedding schedules and to-do lists
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals and management
  • Acquisition of guest accommodations and transportation
  • Ensuring successful event setup and teardown

7 Reviews for Magnolia Weddings

7 Magnolia Weddings Reviews

L
Featured
Leigh

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Planner I Never Knew I Needed

Stacie is by far the best investment I made for our wedding. Being a type A planner myself, I didn't think I would need the help. Thankfully, my venue required it, and Stacie was my girl. She lived a ... Read more few hours away but still made several trips to meet with the venue, vendors, and to help me with all the little things that could easily have overwhelmed me had I not had her. She was so organized and let nothing slip through the cracks. She communicated with me often and was also available anytime I needed to talk wedding. I had even prepared myself for something to go wrong on the day of, as I had heard so many people say would happen, but it went off without a single hitch, all thanks to Stacie! She is so professional, eloquent, calm, collected, and commands respect. I know many wedding planners, but I would choose Stacie again and again because she is just that worth it!

S
Susan Warren

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wonderful Experience

Staci was a pleasure to work with. She lined up servers for the rehearsal dinner for me. They were professional and willing to do whatever need to be done. The night was a success because of her ... Read more staff. Thank you for your help. I would call on you again in a heartbeat!! Susan Warren

A
Ariel Reynolds

Getting married on 11/05/2019

So thankful for Stacie!

I so thankful for Stacie with Magnolia Weddings! There were so many little details that my Type A personality cared about and she handled them ALL above and beyond! My entire family felt more at ease ... Read more the entire wedding weekend because we knew Stacie was handling everything! Definitely reach out to Magnolia Weddings and learn how she can make your dream wedding a reality!!!