Magnolia Woods

Huntersville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Magnolia Woods

Magnolia Woods is a wedding venue located in Huntersville, North Carolina that is the perfect place for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Their team is committed to excellence and passionate about making your event an incredible experience, regardless of your wedding size.

Facilities and Capacity

Magnolia Woods features a 3,400-square-foot ballroom that has an open interior space and a 3,000-square-foot covered patio, accommodating up to 225 guests. The covered patio area can be set up for a ceremony and then converted to a dance floor after dinner. The Commons is a 2,000-square-foot open event space with a large foyer and a backroom that will fit up to 100 guests in total. The Market is a smaller space that fits up to 50 guests and also comes with a foyer that can be transformed into a food area or bar. The facility comes with an elegant bridal suite and a rustic groom’s room for relaxing and getting ready for the big event.

The dedicated staff at Magnolia guarantee the highest level of service and will implement your vision through thoughtful design. They will use their knowledge of event logistics and warm hospitality in order to attend to every detail. The following service and rentals will be provided:

• 5' round tables
  • Venue manager
  • Lighting/sound
  • Event setup and cleanup

Cuisine

Savory Moments Catering is Magnolia’s on-site caterer. They have an exceptional reputation for high-quality food and service. They use flavor and fresh ingredients, presenting your food using inventive displays that will go with the flow and style of your event. They offer social event stations where you can choose a combination of appetizers, meats and pastas. Couples can also choose from buffets, delectable desserts and a variety of bar packages.

10 Reviews for Magnolia Woods

10 Magnolia Woods Reviews

O
Featured
Olivia

Married on 10/24/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Magnolia Woods could not have been more perfect for our wedding. I was really looking for a venue that included as much as possible within itself (less planning for me) and Magnolia Woods did not ... Read more disappoint! They provided tables, chairs, linens, some decorations, food, and even gave me a list of vendors to help me find my DJ, officiant, and a few others! Erin and Chloe are wonderful people who helped our day flow effortlessly. I am so thankful that we chose Magnolia Woods for our event. It encompassed everything that we dreamed of having and allowed us to have the party of a lifetime! We had 75 guests who were easily accommodated in both the ceremony space (outside) and reception space (inside). The scenery around it was perfect for our pictures! We couldn’t have dreamed of having a better day.

R
Rebekah

Married on 05/13/2018

Made my day 100% easy and worry free. Took care of every single detail including decorations and centerpieces. Responds within hours via email every time. Prices are inclusive of everything. ... Read more Absolutely the best experience I could have ever asked for.

C
Christina

Married on 03/30/2018

Magnolia Woods was amazing during the whole wedding planning process! They were very responsive in answering any and all questions that I had. The staff during our wedding were very friendly and made ... Read more sure everyone was taken care of! We could not have asked for a better venue. The food was wonderful. Our guests were raving about it the next day. Great value for your money.