Magpies Bakery

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Magpies Bakery

Magpies Bakery is a wedding cake designer and bakery located in Knoxville, Tennessee. They specialize in creating the perfect custom cake for your wedding, and offer standard designs as well. Every ingredient used by Magpies Bakery is of the highest quality, and every baked good is made from scratch. They love creating one-of-a-kind pieces for all of their clients, and want to make the dessert at your wedding day memorable.

Every cake ordered from Magpies Bakery is created by hand by one of their talented bakers. They know the importance of making sure every detail on your wedding day is perfect. To make that happen, they are happy to work from inspiration photos or create something completely custom, based on consultations. They deliver locally to Knoxville, and will also work out a delivery with you to places such as Nashville, Asheville, Chattanooga, Atlanta, and between. They will help set up your dessert and can provide cake stands and toppers if desired. Made with fresh fruit and local ingredients when possible, Magpies Bakery's complete dessert options include:

• Custom wedding cakes

E
Featured
Eva

Married on 09/24/2016

A beautiful cake means nothing if it's not delicious. Our cake was gorgeous, delicious and had people talking days after! I am new to the Tennessee area but when we announced that we were having ... Read more magpies make our cake and cupcakes for our wedding, I'm not kidding, there was celebration by family near and far that had experienced the delight that is magpies. And for good reason! Everything from working with Peggy to eating the cupcakes was a delight. We were sold on chocolate but then we tried her strawberry frosting, if you have not tried it please do yourself a favor and try it! Everyone loved the cake. I dream of returning to that shop and having her cakes many times in the future ? amazing!

L
Lauren

Getting married on 05/22/2021

Bakery help

I am just wondering how long did it take for this particular bakery to email you back I’ve contacted them but I haven’t gotten a response Read more I am just wondering how long did it take for this particular bakery to email you back I’ve contacted them but I haven’t gotten a response

Courtney
Courtney Leitgeb

Married on 10/20/2018

Guests Raved About the Dessert!

For our wedding, we decided to do a dessert table rather than just the traditional wedding cake. Magpies was so great to work with! They were very responsive and eager to help us achieve the vision of ... Read more what we were wanting. After a delicious cake tasting (seriously the cake was so good, we had the hardest time deciding which flavors we wanted), we decided to do 3 different flavors for our cake. We also had mini pies which they were sweet enough to make little heart decorations on. Every detail was so well thought out, and the guests raved about how good the dessert was!