Mahalo New York Bakery

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Mahalo New York Bakery

Located in the heart of Queens, New York, Mahalo New York Bakery provides couples with exquisite, tropical-themed wedding cakes. Using fresh fruit and top-tier ingredients, these culinary artists will transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise. Inspired by the exotic treats of Guyana and Hawaii, Mahalo is sure to bring some exotic flavor to your New York City wedding..

Mahalo New York Bakery provides couples with delicious, edible art, using only fresh ingredients and exotic fruit for their high-quality wedding cakes. They also include a plethora of additional services in order to provide couples with a thoroughly enjoyable experience, including:

• Consultations

9 Mahalo New York Bakery Reviews

Venus
Venus Chui

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing cake and cupcakes!

I ordered a small wedding cake and 250+ cupcakes for my wedding. Sue was extremely helpful and kind when I went to the store to place my order. On the day of the wedding, the delivery went smoothly. ... Read more All our guests raved about the cupcakes and wanted to know the name of the bakery where we got them. Thank you, Mahalo, for making our day extra special with your amazing treats!

Brynn
Brynn

Married on 06/15/2019

Most beautiful and delicious cake in the world

I am still thinking about my cake. Not only was it absolutely gorgeous, it was SO. GOOD. Everyone said the same — “gorgeous and delicious. ” Not to mention, Sue was a breeze to work with, such a great ... Read more spirit. Even texted w me a bit to make comms easier. Just highly reco if in NYC area and looking for something special. We got the coconut cake with vanilla butter cream.

J
Jack L

Married on 06/08/2019

Mahalo Bakery - gem that should not stay hidden

We looked at many bakeries in the city before choosing Sue and Mahalo Bakery. Sue was very responsive to all our questions and requests and went above and beyond to help us. We had a tasting with her ... Read more cupcakes and chose pineapple and coconut. We were afraid that the actual cake would not be as moist as the cupcakes, but to our surprise and great delight, the cake was extremely moist and so delicious. All of our guests raved about the cake and we finished the entire thing at the wedding! The cake was also very beautiful and delivery was smooth. We would definitely recommend Sue and Mahalo Bakery to everyone. If you are on the fence, don't stress and pick Sue. You will absolutely not regret it.