Maharani Designs

Tampa, FL · View map

About Maharani Designs

At Maharani, we pride ourselves in providing magazine quality decor for a reasonable price. While decorating is our primary goal, however, through our event consultations we educate potential brides on budgeting, planning and decor rentals. Our extensive vendor contacts include wedding planners, florists, rental companies, DJs and entertainers, all of which can handle the festivities of ethnic events including LGTBQ weddings and South Asian, Indian, Muslim, Arabic, Catholic, Christian, Jewish, and even Atheistic cultural weddings.

When we decorate weddings, we have an eye for detail as each wedding centerpiece, sweetheart table, cake table, chiavari chairs and other elements should be picture perfect regardless of price paid. On the brighter side, weddings relatively inexpensive compared to insurance, taxes and depreciation!

12 Reviews for Maharani Designs

12 Maharani Designs Reviews

V
Vishal

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Amazing experience, my wedding events went well!

I hired Tarak and his team for my wedding in November at the Sheraton in Maitland and he exceeded all my expectations. The decor was amazing, the vibrant colors and the setup. He also provided fast ... Read more responses and was fair with pricing. He beat out other competitors with pricing and was faster with response time. plus I was able to see alot of his content on his facebook so that I could see the quality of his work. I would totally recommend him for the wedding events including Garba. Especially the food stand which stick out.

N
neha

Married on 08/03/2019

Tarak decorated our engagement ceremony and it was exactly what we requested! I have been to a few events that he's decorated and everyone has absolutely loved his work! Tarak is very patient, ... Read more responsive and his works speaks for itself! I am looking forward to working with him for our upcoming wedding! I highly recommend!!

Bonie
Bonie

Married on 12/28/2018

The most AMAZING stage and decor!

Tarak was absolutely AMAZING to work with. He was extremely responsive, accommodating and professional. He even drove 2 hours from Tampa to Cape Coral to meet with us and to review our wedding venue. ... Read more He did the stage and some decorations for our walima and it was everything we ever wanted. We highly recommend Tarak and his team! Thank you so much!