Mahr String Quartet

Omaha, NE · View map · Visit website

About Mahr String Quartet

Mahr String Quartet is a talented group of wedding ceremony musicians in Omaha, Nebraska. This quartet has played together for over 20 years, providing beautiful ambiance and musical art to weddings across Nebraska. They perform both classical wedding pieces and contemporary love songs to create the exact soundscape you want for your wedding.

Experience
Mahr String Quartet consists of Melissa Tatreau (violin), Erin Birkestrand Aguirre (violin), Debbie Martinez (viola), and Rachael Means (cello). The band members have played with local talent such as the Omaha, Lincoln and Des Moines Symphonies, as well as famed touring acts including Josh Groban, Rod Stewart, Quincy Jones, Mary J. Blige, Michael Bublé, Mannheim Steamroller, and many Broadway shows.

Mahr String Quartet provides custom wedding day packages to suit the needs of every couple’s dream wedding. They have an extensive repertoire of contemporary and traditional songs, and are willing to learn any new songs at your request. They provide up to five hours of service for the wedding, cocktail hour, and reception. Mahr String Quartet cal also provide music for a Catholic mass wedding.

2 Reviews for Mahr String Quartet

2 Mahr String Quartet Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/01/2018

The Mahr String Quartet played stunning music for our wedding at Saint Margaret Mary in Omaha. They honored all of our requests and were a big part of why our ceremony was beautiful and memorable. ... Read more They were very easy to work with (Melissa especially) and also flexible, as they agreed to play at our wedding even though they had another one right after ours. They are so talented and we highly recommend!

S
Shelbie

Married on 08/18/2018

August 2018 Wedding Ceremony Music

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with right from the start! I hadn’t been to many weddings before so I didn’t know anything about ceremony music. I knew I didn’t want the traditional “here comes ... Read more the bride” and that was about it. She was able to help me decide on songs all through email and never seemed annoyed at my lack of knowledge or inability to make a quick decision. Melissa also laughed with me when I mistakenly dated a check for 2017 instead of 2018 which I thought perfectly showed her lightheartedness. We booked the full quartet for just the ceremony and they did an amazing job!

Mahr String Quartet FAQ