Maine Bay Canvas

Portland, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Maine Bay Canvas

Serving wedding events throughout northern New England, family-owned tent rental business Maine Bay Canvas specializes in wedding tent rentals. Founded in 1977, Maine Bay Canvas prioritizes customer service. The tent rental business is dedicated to providing a wide selection of high-quality products to meet the needs of any budget.

Products Offered

Maine Bay Canvas installers are seasoned professionals who have developed a reputation for timely, thorough service. Site inspections are provided at no additional cost, and Maine Bay Canvas provides an initial consultation free of charge. If desired, the tent rental business will happily design the layout for your chosen space. Any setup, cleanup, and delivery needs are included in the cost of your tent rental. Aside from tents, Maine Bay Canvas can also supply the following items:

• Awnings

B
Featured
Babino

Married on 07/11/2014

We have used tents provided by Maine Bay Canvas for several years for business events, an engagement party and a wedding. The staff is exceptionally helpful and responsive and the installation crew ... Read more has always done a great job. We will use Maine Bay Canvas again this year for our annual lobster bake. Highly recommended vendor!

M
Michael

Married on 08/26/2017

Maine Bay Canvas was so helpful for us. They were open to changes as we got closer to the day. The crew was professional and responsive to our wishes. I would recommend them to anyone for any event Read more Maine Bay Canvas was so helpful for us. They were open to changes as we got closer to the day. The crew was professional and responsive to our wishes. I would recommend them to anyone for any event

M
magdalena

Married on 08/29/2015

We rents a small tent, chairs and cocktail tables from Maine Bay Canvas for our August wedding. They were one of the only companies to respond to my inquiry the same day. Their price included set up, ... Read more take down, and travel. I liked how simple the whole process was. I would recommend them to anyone! (And will because I am a wedding photographer myself!) Thank you again!