Maine Event Design & Decor

Topsham, ME · View map · Visit website

About Maine Event Design & Decor

Maine Event Design & Decor is a multifaceted event decor company in Topsham, Maine. It is owned and operated by a mother and daughter duo, Robyn and Rachael Allen. They have over 35 years of combined experience in the event design industry, offering couples not only lighting and décor rentals but also floral designing and decorating services. Robyn and Rachael’s attention to detail and ability to handle on-site logistics for events are what allow them to turn any event into a stunning celebration. From talking to couples about their visions, to delivering décor items to venues, to installing everything in a timely manner, the duo assists couples in every step of the process, allowing for stress-free wedding days.

Maine Event Design & Decor offers lighting rentals such as accent lights, chandeliers, lanterns, monogram lights, string lights, pinspotting, and uplighting. Décor items offered by the company including backdrops, drapery, vases, paper flowers, hanging décor, candles and holders. Various décor services are offered, which include:

• Event design
  • Installation
  • Breakdown
  • Delivery

Other Services
Aside from lighting and decor, the company also offer floral designs for arrangements such as aisle décor, chuppah décor, altar décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, flower petals, single flowers, table arrangements, and non-floral arrangements. The company offers several floral services, which include:

• Consultations

P
Featured
prudence

Married on 09/29/2018

I found Maine Events Design and Décor and Robyn the owner very near my event. We had everything planned with a rented sperry tent placed at the reception venue - The Breakwater Inn and Spa. But even ... Read more though I was told the tent would be beautiful which it was I had seen pictures of tents which had romantic draping and I was so wishing our event was to include this. Our daughter had ordered her linen's from Latovia out of Napa,CA and I just felt the draping would be a huge add. In addition to the wedding we had planned a wine event at our home in Cape Porpoise and I began to look for lighting experts who could enhance our entry way and backyard. I looked and asked many vendors but I was embarrassed as I was late in calling. I then saw the Maine Events Design and Décor website and called - reaching Robyn I was immediately met with someone who heard my vision and said she could do it. She sent me pictures and I returned some of my own. By the afternoon I had a bid and contract and timing for set up at my home. From the website and speaking with Robyn I saw that Maine Event also does draping. Once I had the bride's okay, we contracted for the draping as well. The lighting was smashing, set up with poles out of large barrel planters which had flowings coming out of the top. My guests and neighbors said - keep it up! I will speak Robyn as I think this will be an annual request. The draping was seamless as Robyn took it upon herself to call sperry and set up delivery, install and take down. I told Robyn she was heaven sent. Maine Events Design and Décor will be my go to for events and parties going forward. You can count on them, they are very appropriately priced and working with them is just a wonderful no stress experience. Finally I am so impressed that I could call and get service so fast - I know Robyn wanted to help and fit me in and this is the kind of service that does not go unnoticed and deserves a huge recommendation and THANK YOU.

Alison
Alison Crowley

Married on 06/29/2019

Great to work with, beautiful work

Robyn and her team did an amazing job with the lighting and decor for our wedding! Robyn met us on-site to walk through our vision for the space and provide ideas and input, and they pulled it off ... Read more beautifully. She went above & beyond to hang a bespoke sign that we had brought to the barn and was communicative and responsive throughout the proposal process and afterwards. Highly recommended!

K
Katie

Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome Draping for Weddings

Maine Event Design & Decor was amazing to work with for my wedding at Brick South. They managed to make a massive space feel warm, intimate and inviting. Five stars! Read more Maine Event Design & Decor was amazing to work with for my wedding at Brick South. They managed to make a massive space feel warm, intimate and inviting. Five stars!