Majestic Gardens

Rocky Point, New York · View map · Visit website

About Majestic Gardens

Majestic Gardens is an elegant wedding and catering venue located in Rocky Point, New York. This family-owned and operated property has specialized in producing outstanding wedding events on Long Island since 1995. The experienced staff at Majestic Gardens will go above and beyond on your special day to ensure that your wedding will be a seamless and stress-free event for you and your loved ones from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity

Majestic Gardens can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Nestled on six beautiful acres in Long Island’s North Shore, Majestic Gardens is the perfect setting to host your fairytale wedding. The gorgeous venue features two outdoor ceremony locations on the property – one boasts a lush traditional English garden, while the other showcases Mediterranean-inspired fountains. Majestic Gardens’ elegant indoor chapel offers couples an indoor ceremony alternative during inclement weather. The venue’s lavish grand ballroom can be decorated to match the theme of your special day. Majestic Gardens offers a luxurious bridal suite on the property where the bridal party can prepare before making that exciting journey down the aisle on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

At Majestic Gardens, couples and their guests have exclusive access to the beautiful property as the venue only hosts one event per day. Majestic Gardens is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue’s wedding team will be with you every step of the way throughout the wedding planning process, providing impeccable customer service and attention to detail. Meanwhile, the venue’s talented design team will add personal touches on your wedding day that will surely reflect your unique style and personality. Onsite parking and valet service is available to couples and their guests at Majestic Gardens.

Cuisine

Majestic Gardens’ executive chef Tony, and the experienced culinary team, take an innovative and fresh approach to creating delicious menus for the wedding events they cater. Each recipe can be tailored to fit the distinct dietary and nutritional needs you and your guests may have during your cocktail hour or reception. Majestic Gardens provides barware, flatware, glassware, linens and china during all of the events they facilitate.

39 Reviews for Majestic Gardens

39 Majestic Gardens Reviews

S
Featured
sam

Married on 05/29/2015

Majestic Gardens was completely, 100% not what we were looking for in a venue, but it ended up being everything we could want and more. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the staff is amazing, and ... Read more the food is incredible. Olympia was so helpful and attentive from the very beginning, answering endless emails & questions, helping with ideas, and making sure every little detail was perfect. We had a lot of guests with food allergies, and Olympia worked with us & the chef to make sure that there was something for everyone to eat, the staff was aware of everything & what they were serving to each person. We worked with Martha on decorating the ceremony and cocktail hour spaces, and everything came out even better than I imagined. All of our guests raved about how amazing the food was, and our photographers couldn't stop admiring all of the different places to get the perfect shot in one location. If you're looking for a venue with gardens, pools & a gorgeous ballroom all in one, only one wedding at a time, and incredible food, then Majestic Gardens is the place!!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 11/17/2018

Majestic Gardens is the best wedding venue on Long Island!

Majestic Gardens was the absolutely perfect place for my dream wedding! I can’t say enough about the beautiful venue and grounds! From the start my husband and I loved the family operated feel that ... Read more Olympia had to offer! She made us feel welcome and special. She didn’t judge us for our silly requests or laid back attitudes. She engaged with us and gave us many wonderful suggestions even though we were on such a strict budget! The wedding itself was everything I could have hoped for and more!! The lights in the gardens made our pictures look like they are right out of a fairytale! Our guests could not stop raving about the amazing food and they were all floored by the option to try something different for seconds or even take something home with them! Also, the incredible cocktail hour with special stations was out of this world!! Dimitri was friendly and attentive. He never let our flutes run empty, kept the flow of the night running efficiently and still made it seem like we were in no rush at all! Now I can’t even begin to rave enough about Rebecca my bridal attendant!! She went above and beyond from the beginning and helped save us from a funny mishap! She was my right hand girl the whole night and I couldn’t have survived without her!! I can’t thank Olympia and the whole team enough for giving my husband and I our dream wedding! I 10000% recommend Majestic Gardens to anyone getting married! THANK YOU Olympia!!!

T
Tashirah

Married on 10/26/2018

Simply Majestic!

Everything about Majestic is amazing. We fell in love with this venue the moment we walked through the front door. First, the grounds are so beautiful indoors and outdoors. We had an outdoor wedding ... Read more in the secret garden area. It had a fairy tale feel to it. Inside, the lobby, reception and cocktail areas are so pretty. I love the floral/garden painting on the walls. The team was absolutely wonderful. Olympia is so patient and kind. She was so easy to get in contact with and she would take time out of her busy day to answer any question I had to ease any anxiety I had. Martha did a beautiful job with the décor. She really understood what I wanted and made it reality. When I saw the reception hall, it was a lifelong dream come true. She was also very easy to communicate with and made the process a fun one. She even helped me with an issue I was having with my wedding dress with some safety pins! On the day of the wedding, the maître d' and wedding attendant were both very helpful. They were so professional and helped tame us and our family members to stay on schedule. They were friendly and eased my anxieties many times during the night. Even the receptionists at Majestic are professional and friendly!! Thank you so much to all the staff at Majestic Gardens for making this special day for me and my husband absolutely perfect!