Majestic Party Rental, Inc.

Hialeah, FL · View map

About Majestic Party Rental, Inc.

Majestic Party Rental, Inc. is your true one stop rental place for any kind of event. We offer everything tents, tables, chairs, linens to all glassware, china, and flatware. We can service you from beginning to end. We will go on and beyond your expectations. You will not be dissapointed.

Feel free to contact us for further information: majesticpartyren@bellsouth.net or 305-826-0866.

5 Reviews for Majestic Party Rental, Inc.

5 Majestic Party Rental, Inc. Reviews

A
Angie

Married on 04/27/2018

I work at a school and they have been exceptional. The quality of their chairs and equipment is outstanding. Read more I work at a school and they have been exceptional. The quality of their chairs and equipment is outstanding.

D
Diana

Married on 08/12/2012

They did a great job... I defenetely will do business with them again... Read more They did a great job... I defenetely will do business with them again...

J
Jane

Married on 05/29/2010

Great customer service! Everything came out so beautiful! Everything was arranged just perfectly. The colors, the materials,the decor, the food, just everything came out awesome! Although my venue was ... Read more at a park, they were able to transform the room into a very elegant wedding, making you forget that you were really at a park. Superb job!